Car grafix/Detailing/Tinting

Heres a copy/paste from a lad that I know on another forum and thought I would share his skills with you guys if you wish any stickers/decals made up by him. His prices for individual stickers are cheap as chips. Pricig for full car decals etc are unknown but please contact him direct via this e-mail:

kieran@rvga.co.uk

Originally posted by kj_GT-T

Hi Everyone,

I put a similar thread up to this one quite a while back and managed to help quite a few people out with the graphics/stickers they we're after and thought instead of digging the old one out I'd start a new one.;)

As some of you know, I work for a vehicle graphics company and occasionally do a bit of private work to help supply people with any stickers they may be after.;)

Here are a few of the more popular stickers that have been requested in the past...

logos.gif

I can supply pretty much anything your after when it comes to graphics, if it's something custom you want then just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I also supply full body decals if you have seen or have created a design you want...

27092005010.jpg

I can also supply the tggt.com sticker any size and any colour you want...(example in in chrome)

lowressticker.jpg

I can supply strips of chrome vinyl to that you can wrap the GT logo on the front of you car...

Gt2.jpg

Oh and I also do WINDOW TINTING at a reasonable cost if your willing to come to me.:cool:

All enquiries please email me on kieran@rgva.co.uk

Cheers;)

KJ