Hello everyone at UKSC. Im a newbie to the site as you may have guessed. Im 17 and i havent actually got a starlet yet, but have just put a deposit down on a white 3dr ep91 sportif. Hopefully it will be sat on my driveway looking pretty in a couple of weeks. I hope you guys can help me turn it into a beast, and not one of those fibreglass, 200db things that a lot of 17 year olds turn their first cars into! Thanks!

Hello everyone at UKSC. Im a newbie to the site as you may have guessed. Im 17 and i havent actually got a starlet yet, but have just put a deposit down on a white 3dr ep91 sportif. Hopefully it will be sat on my driveway looking pretty in a couple of weeks. I hope you guys can help me turn it into a beast, and not one of those fibreglass, 200db things that a lot of 17 year olds turn their first cars into! Thanks!

Welcome, im 17 too, that pretty much sums me up :harhar:

Ah..... Awkward moment straight away!Im not a girl (sorry to dissapoint). Sally is the name ive given the starlet that ive just put a deposit on. Sad, i know, but its a family tradition(my mum owns "rolf the golf")! Sorry for the mix-up!

welcome dude

what sort of thing you looking to turn your starlet into there are a few diffrent styles to go for ?

will help you with what we can

Errm, i really wanna go for the jdm look if im honest. The car itself is white with a diddy little black spoiler, so the bonnets going black and i have a set of white wheels to put on it. I want to keep the car for a while, so hopefully lots of little things can get done to boost the power a bit and get it looking fine! Tats the plan anyway.......

hahaha andy.i is now soooooo gutted lol!!!!

dont worry my starbo is called oky :harhar:

xxx

Yeah, really should've explained that shouldnt i? Haha! Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, and once again, sorry andy.i! I dont like to dissapoint!

Welcome to the club dude!

You will get lots of help here and there are loads of nice looking starbo's to look at. Everyones nice and friendly too! Plus Andy already likes you, alot.... :lol:

Jason :harhar:

Welcome to the club dude!

You will get lots of help here and there are loads of nice looking starbo's to look at. Everyones nice and friendly too! Plus Andy already likes you, alot.... :thumbsup:

Jason :lol:

hahahahahaha dont jase youve just set me off again

i Love this thread haha