Gauge Pods That Ive Made

Well after selling my starlet i have missed it big time and still want another.

I know a few people have been on about gauge pods and flocking. heres a few things ive been doing.

most of you have seen krissyb's which i done last month

DSC03075.jpg

DSC03090.jpg

DSC03086.jpg

i have just done another members hope you dont mind me posting pics of it

DSC01824.jpg

DSC01833.jpg

DSC01831.jpg

hope people like :rolleyes:

i love that fucking material! i allways wanted that.

What is it? and where can i get it from? :S

and how do you do it?

the dash is electro magnetically charged or somthing like that anyway, then the fibres stick to it.

looks awesome dude, u should earn some revenue by doing it for members on here :lol:

thanks guys.

If anyone wants anythink doing please drop me a pm and i can i see what i can sort out with you.

i make these but have a friend who does the flocking for me but i am looking in to doing it my self in the future but got to fund for the tools which are $$$.

So if i was to send some stuff your way you could flock it for me?

no problem mate if your going japfest and want it done soon then give it to me there i will be on the sxoc stand unfortantly :( . but drop me a pm matey and will sort it out for you and get u a good price :)

seen a few of these now what abbott's done and they look badass, hoping to get a few little bit's done and power coating done too

thanks gaz yeah mate have got some thoughts for yours but will chat friday. think you mean powder coating :) lol!

no problem mate if your going japfest and want it done soon then give it to me there i will be on the sxoc stand unfortantly :D . but drop me a pm matey and will sort it out for you and get u a good price :)

Im not going Japfest mate and i dont want anything doing just yet because i have more important issues. But ill let you know when i have some stuff to be done. :(