Somthing Very Strange Is Going On Around My Place

hi all about 4 o clock last night my dads dog started going really nuts braking so me and my dad got up went down stairs let the dogs out the back gate was wide open and you can not open my gate unless u lift the one handle up and reach over and lift the other one to at the same time and in my back garden theres a little gate that we never open that was open to and our light was on its a motion senser one and only stays on for 30secs a time so much of been close to catching some one out there there was a robbery next door to me they got in therw the patio doors as hers had a doggy lock so it was open took her car and all sorts bit of a horrible feeling when your in bed :lol:

its gettin worse aswell. couple neds got arrested down the road from my house with guns. not only have we all got neddy theivin wankers but armed ones now.

id move your bed to the back garden with your shotgun :lol:

its ok i got a shot gun licence :lol:

haha doesnt mean you can use it on poeple though lmao

seriously though if someone enters your home to rob it they deserve to get shot lol

i got a samurai sword and nunchuks on top of my wardrobe, they have to get past the dog 1st tho lmao

theres been a few brake ins around here to and i heard the same boys are up and around the pontypool area.

next door to me where robbed last year, when the bloke got up to go to work at half 6, he didnt lock the door because the rest of the family gotta get up for school at 7 anyway and within half hour they walked through the front door stole food, phones, laptops, and even the tele, so they must of been watchin the house to know that he leaves the door unlocked,

and also for silver glanza, the 1 boy is about 16-17 and the other is about 20-21 and the annoying thing is i used to go to school with both, 1s a year or 2 younger and the other is a year older

the younger 1 is called kyle and the other 1 is craig peacock, ill always remember craig as the boy who wanked off another boy for a pokemon card :lol::lol:

i got a samurai sword and nunchuks on top of my wardrobe, they have to get past the dog 1st tho lmao

theres been a few brake ins around here to and i heard the same boys are up and around the pontypool area.

next door to me where robbed last year, when the bloke got up to go to work at half 6, he didnt lock the door because the rest of the family gotta get up for school at 7 anyway and within half hour they walked through the front door stole food, phones, laptops, and even the tele, so they must of been watchin the house to know that he leaves the door unlocked,

and also for silver glanza, the 1 boy is about 16-17 and the other is about 20-21 and the annoying thing is i used to go to school with both, 1s a year or 2 younger and the other is a year older

the younger 1 is called kyle and the other 1 is craig peacock, ill always remember craig as the boy who wanked off another boy for a pokemon card :lol::lol:

lol B):lol:

the 1 boy is about 16-17 and the other is about 20-21 and the annoying thing is i used to go to school with both, 1s a year or 2 younger and the other is a year older

the younger 1 is called kyle and the other 1 is craig peacock, ill always remember craig as the boy who wanked off another boy for a pokemon card B):lol:

ignore everything else in the thread..but this? WTF??? LOL!?

yeh when pokemon cards where all the rage he asked to swap some1 there pokemon card and he said wank me off and you can have it, so he did lmao, and then when every1 ripped into him about it he said at least i used a tissue :lol::lol::lol:B)B)

they were robbing around our place xmas time. they broke in 2 my m8s house stole 4 teles xboxs nintendos wiis, xmas presents under the tree £1500 in cash and all there jewlery like wedding rings ect the sentimental stuff the cunts dw karma will get to them