Japfest Pictures + Talk 2010

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno i didnt look to see if there was anyone else i was just annoyed that my mate had disappeared and then i got lost because my sat nav told me to go along to junction 16 and turn around then it took me past 17 to the other side of the service station we had been at and told me to go up a wee no entry road lol. so i had to go to junction 18 and turn around again and then take junction 17 haha. howcum you were still there ?

yeah my sat nav was playing up when we went to the hotel, took us like an extra hour to get there ffs. have you got a michellin by any chance lol. uhh i lost my bag in one of the service stations, had to try and find out where it was as it had my debit card and drivin license in there was really pissed of by this point lol. we ended up heading from the service station to japfest on our own too, so dont worry.

great vids there benjamin button :)

chanelle x

oh my god that van was awesome. had pro tint written on the side. he was passing everything. think we counted 5 passes and he only got passed by that evo. he started last in the pack and finished behing only the evo and the civic lmao awesome driving

shame i missed out on that then, yeah only spoke to lew for like 5 mins he appeared at like 2.30pm out of nowhere for the photo then he mooched off again.

Yea thats the thing with JapFest its only a day show and the boys like to have a wander about so didnt have a chance to speak to many of you, and whenever I came to the stand there wasnt many people about :D

Briefly spoke to Geo, Matt, Steve, CraigN, LukeSR and a few others, suprised CraigN knew who I was must of been the accent :)

I seen Rikko and Rick walking about somewhere but lost them :D

What can I say about the stand EASILY the best stand of the show, who was on the decks, absolutely slamming the tunes out fairplay, didnt see any other stands with their own DJ :D

Roll on the big shows where we can all gather and camp and have some proper banter and sex :D

As for the track action Dane's GT never fails to impress with that unique jet fighter noise but Glanzagee's beast really impressed me!!

Missed Aze's car on track and him and Gaz are hard fucking guys to find B)

Oh and as for the sunburn I have fierce wifebeater tan lines :D

check me posing with the hot lady!!!!!!!!

i wish i could have brought the kp. damn student lifestyle and money situation.

al in all a good day apart from the nazi jo bossing everybody around. i succeded in pissing her off then we made up.!!!!!1

thank you jo for organising everything. well done everyone taking pictures you rock!!!!!

love you all.

thomlee you LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On behalf of the Northern Ireland Official Sian Appreciation Society, of which I am President, Managing Director, and entire membership because i wont let no one else join, i would just like to thank u for the AWESOME pictures of the future Mrs Badger!!!

:( :( :D:) :) :)

Phil.

Guest ep82_girl
check me posing with the hot lady!!!!!!!!

i wish i could have brought the kp. damn student lifestyle and money situation.

al in all a good day apart from the nazi jo bossing everybody around. i succeded in pissing her off then we made up.!!!!!1

thank you jo for organising everything. well done everyone taking pictures you rock!!!!!

love you all.

lol!!!! im so bossy me hay :) yeah gutted the kp didnt com out to play :) she better be there next year mr!!!

you only peed me off so you could have a cwtch and then learn how to say llandow properly!!! i hope your still practising!!!!

no need to say thank you i done sweet fa everyone coming made it out to be great :)

xxxx

there not that special i am just a bit more moral than most on here but as i getting pressurised by you on here and Jo by text i will post them up now! excuse me while i find an appropriate page to place them on!

(on a side note my pics of enzo wont be posted to hold up my end of an agreement we have!)

Alot of good pics there people.

Was a mint day, one of the best show ive been to so far.

Cant wait for the rest to come round now.

Thanks to thos who choose my ep as ukstarletclub best turned out car :)

Alot of good pics there people.

Was a mint day, one of the best show ive been to so far.

Cant wait for the rest to come round now.

Thanks to thos who choose my ep as ukstarletclub best turned out car :)

Has yours got the small mirrors ?

Clean tidy ep