Japfest Pictures + Talk 2010

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a fookin awsome day, was nice to put some names to faces. steve i beat u up good and proper, you were asking for the poke of death haha. sorry i didnt have time toi chat to most of you, had the shittiest start ever loosing my bag with debit card, driving license, money and fags in there lol, but tried to enjoy myself anyway. gutted i missed out on the massive convoy down. roll on the rr day :)

chanelle x

was a truely imense day really enjoyed myself

i want a dirty drift car now :)

didnt take any pics only vids of the drifting

which i ll post links up later

also got a vid of that ek9 so close to being written off

aww get them up hun i wanna see hehe.

THEY HAVE FOUND MY BAG GUYS, ahh thank fook, think £20 gone missing but i dont care lol, my fags still in there tho hehe.

chanelle x

glad to hear it chanelle, was great to meet you even if you was stressed and to see the car finally. lol

your car looks so good in real life i agree

you just cant see it on pictures as well to appreciate it until you see it in the flesh. top work Chanelle even if you are a bullying brute :)

@chanelle did your shoes match your cars colour scheme aswell or did i just imajine that :)

forgot i dont have a lead for my gfs camera but im goin there later so pics will eventually be put up .

worst part of the whole day for me was when everyone met up at the car park and then decided to leave , my mate who was hangin bout the whole time had decided to fuck off so i was left lol then got lost several times on the way but eventually got there lol

@chanelle did your shoes match your cars colour scheme aswell or did i just imajine that :)

forgot i dont have a lead for my gfs camera but im goin there later so pics will eventually be put up .

worst part of the whole day for me was when everyone met up at the car park and then decided to leave , my mate who was hangin bout the whole time had decided to fuck off so i was left lol then got lost several times on the way but eventually got there lol

yeah lol dc trainers pink, white and black, i had them before i put the vinyls on before anyone says something lol.

was that you rus that was left with me in the service station?

chanelle x

The vids

drift 1

the exreeeeemly close crash, in the lucky civic Ek ohh my god!! watch how close the red car comes to hitting it :D

the driver stayed in his car for like a minute

then ky starts the slow clap :D

The super fast van ohh my god!! you who didnt see this or werent there may laugh but this van was passing loads

This scooby was soooooo loud got told a sec ago it was pushing around 665BHP (know where near what the PP rides are pushing :D )

PP at Japfest

Then the drift videos :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMh9w8AwQUQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uv-d4mNAgBg

As Freestylee kylee said if your a drifter you cant give a fcuk about your car :D

i dunno i didnt look to see if there was anyone else i was just annoyed that my mate had disappeared and then i got lost because my sat nav told me to go along to junction 16 and turn around then it took me past 17 to the other side of the service station we had been at and told me to go up a wee no entry road lol. so i had to go to junction 18 and turn around again and then take junction 17 haha. howcum you were still there ?