Japfest Pictures + Talk 2010

ohh my god!! so many starlets!!!!!! that is unreal! thats easily the biggest meet the club has ever had!!! i also reckon thats the largest gathering of starlets in the UK in one place EVER!!! easily!!!!

fair play to u all for the mammoth efforts put in to make what looks like an outstanding day!!! leaving at 2am??? f**k me I am so impressed by that commitment!!!! i doff my cap to every one of u!!!!

did anyone do a final EP count then?? did it come to over 60?? wasnt there around 60 names on the list? also...that pink V, never seen that badboy before!

i assumed this was a full weekend, like JAE, not just one day, silly me!!! JAE is gonna have a tough act to follow with that huge turnout!!!

Phil.

edit***how could i forget....Jo, well done and thank-you for organising what looks like one HELL of a day!!!! well done Jo! you should be proud, you have done UKSC proud!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh me and socks left at 2am think we were the early birds out of everyone we spoke to

hope geo didnt travel all the way down from scot then all the way back again. if so hes going to be knackered lol

was a brill day phil you should of been there. shame its one heck of a trip for you to come we needed some badger antics :)

and yeah I've never seen the pink starbo either it was hard to miss haha

awesome gt's out on the track

good to finially meet everyone

also nice to meet up with chesh, lukesr, lukerobz, ro55fumi and everyone before and after was a right laugh

How dare you miss me out :D:)

Was an awesome day and the convoy was wicked :D

i imagine Geo is driving bck up yeah! he is oour hardcore leader!!!!!!

a full weekend was one thing to come over for, a one day event would just be insane. if i'd been there i'd have hugged every fecker with a starlet for making the biggest UK EP turnout ever a reality!!! serious! and i'd have sexed u and sparky up HUGE!!!!

Phil.

my pics will be up when they are all online! theres only 295 of them to trawl through!

and Gee i got a load of you on track buddy!

and a few others plus some stand pics aswell.

and if geo was in the pink V he did inverness down and was going back upto edinburgh! that is hardcore!

shame i missed out on that then :) yeah only spoke to lew for like 5 mins he appeared at like 2.30pm out of nowhere for the photo then he mooched off again.

and yeah all the lads i travelled down with are knackered been a hell of a long day but well worth it :D

oh and shit sorry craig i didnt mean to miss you out lol

my pics will be up when they are all online! theres only 295 of them to trawl through!

and Gee i got a load of you on track buddy!

and a few others plus some stand pics aswell.

and if geo was in the pink V he did inverness down and was going back upto edinburgh! that is hardcore!

Geo was in the ep95

Cant remember the name of the owner of the pink ep91

i have some pics and vids to upload in the morning :) thats me just home now ( left at 3 ) lol about 800 mile round trip haha was a great day . ace to see so many starlets together. good speaking to people :D

i have some pics and vids to upload in the morning :) thats me just home now ( left at 3 ) lol about 800 mile round trip haha was a great day . ace to see so many starlets together. good speaking to people :D

Was it you i seen at the services in burger king?

yeh mate. :) mmm bacon double cheese burger :D

the guy in the pink v is crazykid of here but its his gfs car

me gary geo n jeff all drove down n back up again. meant to leave at 5 pm on friday and get there early morning and get a b&b but ended up leavin at 11pm and gettin there just after 5am and sleepin 2 hours in the cars haha.

Woo it was a wicked day,

but it didn't go to plan for me

My car got keyed the other night

and i couldnt find ep82 girl to get my clubstand pass :)

ill put the pics that i have on later

Did anyone else get sunburnt?! Ouch..

Guest ep82_girl
Woo it was a wicked day,

but it didn't go to plan for me

My car got keyed the other night

and i couldnt find ep82 girl to get my clubstand pass :)

ill put the pics that i have on later

Did anyone else get sunburnt?! Ouch..

didnt see you at the services :D really sorry feel awful now!!! if you had come to the stand someone wud have given you my number for you to ring me was on my car all day!!!

next year il cover the cost of your ticket as i feel reall really bad now :D

xxx

Lol dont worry, my fault, i missed timed it,

ill get someones number next time :D

i came over and had a look at the cars, i seen your car, took me ages to find the uksc part, i swear the map was lieing to me and my mates lol,

i found gtturbo stand, they had about 10 cars :)

who owns that yellow glanza with the black stripe down it? i seen it in the carpark