Air Filter Relocation Kit

Hey peeps, anyone know where i can get a relocation kit from, and cost? i have the hks reloaded filter atm, will this fit in the front as it takes up a fair bit of room width wise?

Or is it easier just to get a 90 degree hose and 90 degree pipe a few jubilee clips and make my own up? anyone know the diameters needed? plan is to take out aircon and stick it at the front like most people have.

Cheers :lol:

Monster motorsport around £90.

Yep thats the place to get them. if you get the MM ones though i found you had to chop half an inch or so off the rubber silicone pipe to make it fit cause it doesnt fit perfectly first time. if not go to tm-decvelopments they do one. The MM ones come with a filter though that does fit whereas i dont think your HKS one will

ebay....

id stay away from ebay ones on this one as its such a tight fitting modification its better to get a proper one from a proper trader :(

There's nothing rong with ebay steve :(

I used this 50mm pipe it will need cutting abit to make it fit bang on

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...E:X:RTQ:GB:1123

And the same go's for this 45mm silicon pipe this will also need triming...nothing to much you will also need to stretch the silicon pipe 5mm to get the alloy pipe to fit inside the silicon pipe and that sould be it job done :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/45mm-1-3-4-Silicone-...=item4cec76c496

as usual cheers guys for the quick and helpfull replies,

Think im gonna go with mickeys idea though and do it the ebay way, i was flicking through the pics of mickeys car and its a true inspiration, u done a wkd job on that mate. ordered the pipe n hoses and fingers crossed all goes to plan! :(

Lol thanks for the comments mate...At the end of the day it will cost you £20 say for the two pipes and it will do the same job as any other relocation kit for not even a fraction of the price traders are asking :( BIG SAVEING!!! = HAPPY DAYS !!!!

Lol thanks for the comments mate...At the end of the day it will cost you £20 say for the two pipes and it will do the same job as any other relocation kit for not even a fraction of the price traders are asking :( BIG SAVEING!!! = HAPPY DAYS !!!!

Agreed, make your own kit, there's nothing complicated about them you just need to get the right sizes.

deffo, the more i can save on things like this the more i can spend on the fun things like the fmic :(

Im a total noob when it comes to turbo engines though, but thanks to this site im learning tonnes everyday so cheers for everyones comments :(