Would You Notice Any Difference In Sound Quality?

While I've got most of the interior out of the CRX I'm thinking of replacing the shitty speaker wire that's in there now with some slightly better/thicker wire, some people say that better quality wire will give better sound but I'm not so sure?

I've got some half decent wire lying around doing nothing so I'm thinking of doing it, but not sure wether it's worth bothering.

really depends on the quality of the system u run with it mate, i have seen cheapo speakers with real exxy wire on em sound just as bad as the factory wires, though if u have spend a few thousand on a system u should run a good wire to justify using the the good gear

They're just some normal £50 speakers that you can buy on most online audio shops, I think the fronts are Fli's and the rears JBL or something like that. Nothing special.

Not really worth bothering with then?

i changed all mine a while ago in my ep82 i could defo tell the difference compared to the old wires that were in there, sound was alot crisper and clearer but then again mine were quite bad in the first place