new custom exhuast

exhuast diamiter size  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok next week im gettin an exhaust fab shop to knock me up a minted system for my glanza as my power geter is severly fucked,

what i want to know is if i should go for 2.5 or 3 inches in diamiter for my car,

any advice or coments welcome

i would also like to know this...

my mrs is paying for a cat back system to be made for my xmas prezzy!

also, any boxes on the system or straight thru? i was gonna go straight thru as i love the sound of the wepr exhausts.

i would also like to know this...

my mrs is paying for a cat back system to be made for my xmas prezzy!

also, any boxes on the system or straight thru? i was gonna go straight thru as i love the sound of the wepr exhausts.

Make sure they do make it a proper cat back system,i had one made up for my old GT4 at a well known retailer,it was nothing more than a back box and about a foot of pipe!!! Until i got the managers arse out of the office to point out the cat is at the front of the car! The Bastards! Be sure to see it on the ramp before you drive it away. :D

• 1 year later...
2.5 inch is plenty unless your going for a 5e lump.

3" system with the 4e lump will mean mega loss of back pressure, things will start leaking and you WILL lose some torque. as ecks said, only go 3" if your going for mega power.

that my friend is a tuning myth..and not totally true :lol:

Simon...to reply to a 1yr old thread is a mistake only a noob would make I thought....*sighs* :lol:

But it depends on your aims with the car - Hayward & Scott are some of the best fabricators around, and they deemed 2.5" all the way suitable to my needs (around 210whp)