Lol Click To See What I Found Living In My Cars Engine!

Some of you might know i sold my Glanza and got a Auto Diesel EP91.

Because it is only a 1.5 Diesel N/A with 54 hp it is rather slow, a bit too slow i would say, we had one before, but this one is abit too "Sluggish" :) (hint hint) So i decided to uprate the air intake slightly. While i removed a bit of the pipe to add the induction kit i found some things! Allot of them! living in the air intake.

While it had been sitting at the side of a dual carriageway for nearly a year, some organisms decided to make it their home :)

A great big family i would say! can you spot the daddy/mummy in the back?

dsc00001kz.jpg

My car must turn them on lol

I don't know how many more there are!! Because it has a panel filter just behind the mani, i suspect that its full of them aswell :)

They weren't alive THANK GOD!! Seems like someone ditched there babies

I opened the back of the intake Mani took it all off, and tipped them all out, you'de be surprised by the amount of snails in there. No idea how the hell they got into the air intake system, but thankfully the stock air filter did it's job and stopped all the shit from going into the engine! They were lodged in the air filter. some of them

Lots and lots of leaves as well lol