This Will Be Fun

wireless still has to run from a port or hub... if it takes down the hub it takes down the wireless.

its most likely true to an extent but think it might not happen to such a scale as there describing... well it might but only to very highly populated areas like New York, London... places that run basically solely on computer and signals.

here in hertfordshire, or guys up in midlands, Scotland etc etc i cant see anything more then a power cut for a while happening.

Guest ep82_girl
lmao uh oh we are screwed! lmao

but then again they've said that the earth is gunna end twice in the last 10 years lmao

i know but an ipod isnt connected to anything like satellites or bluetooth?

we live in wales ryan dont worry lol!!! if only highly populated aresa are gonna be worse hit we wont even be recongised it will skip us lol!!

xxx

It will disrupt wirless systems, i am unsure how to explain why. hmm

basiclly, the sun sends wireless electrical signals / storms, that effect electrical devices.

The electrical storm isnt going to travell down a big f off wire from the sun and be attached to the national grid so only houses and work places blow :S

this will effect ecu's in cars in fact any elecrical / electronic device will be useless.

im not scientist so dont quote me on it. :lol:

but probs wont even happen to be fair.

it might be like a massive EMP pulse (electromagnetic) that's the best i can explain it to. (think what happens in COD when you use it haha)

now relate that kinda to the real environment but not like bang it all happens at once, but happens over a course of say a week or longer

but... its very unlikely to even happen imo

im not getting worried lukesr but nice to show you care :lol:

and i did think tha at first but then i remember what happens on war of the worlds, so im just gunna turn everything off and break it before this thing happens, and then, like tom cruise ill be the only person in the world with a working car lmao

im not getting worried lukesr but nice to show you care :lol:

and i did think tha at first but then i remember what happens on war of the worlds, so im just gunna turn everything off and break it before this thing happens, and then, like tom cruise ill be the only person in the world with a working car lmao

No problem :(