Ah sweet, thats one thing thats good then. Should hopefully have it all done by the end of summer.. If all goes well.

No problem, i dont mind :)

£700 of the queens finest Haha.

he did want £800 for it with his Cd player etc and another set of wheels that came with it when he got it.. Some cheesy ripspeeds or something gay like that.

I plan on stripping the majority of the interior/boot trim out, and i rarely listen to music so not having a Cd player doesn't really fuss me ^_^

Its got pretty high mileage on it tbh though, 120k. But its had a Recon gearbox and a new clutch within the past 6 months. He's also a Mechanic, so fingers crossed Its a "sound" Motor :D

yeh mines just ticked over 100,000 and its fine, lol

and i gta cd player you can have for cheaps if you need it, keep the speedlines on there dude ^_^

or give them to me and have the gay ripspeeds lmao

mine was advertised for 1200 but it was my dads mates garage that was selling it so managed to get it down to 900 lol

Yeah he's done well over 30k in his and nothings gone wrong with it as far as i know.

No doubt, something will happen when i get my hands on it :) Lol.

Ahh deffo keeping the speedlines on there, There simple but tbh i love them. Suit the car really well.

Cheers for the Offer dude, May take you up on that at somepoint ^_^

Depends on whether i get bored or not Lmao.