Hello Everyone :D

Im Ed, im 18 and from the Northwest-Cheshire area.

Will be buying a Starlet Sr within the next month or so from a friend, and I aim to turn it into a Slow sort of project car, and make a Glanza rep.. (Im a Cheapskate, and cant afford the insurance of a real one :( )

Currently at College doing a Btec in Motor vehicle technology, and hope to stick at working with cars until the end of my days.

thats about it for now i guess.

I'll get some Pictures up and start a thread when i get the car, no doubt i'll probably need some help along the way :lol:

Thanks, Ed.

hey ed wer bouts you from im always up chester way maybe if you get the car in time we are having a meet in manchester and a few will be leaving from chester way

Alright dude, err.. from Macclesfield, or the edge of it anyway ^_^ Live at the very start of the Cat and Fiddle road, which is pretty cool.

Ahh thats sweet about the meet, I'd deffinatly be up for that if i get it in time

If i don't, im sure we could arrange something else at somepoint. :)

welcome bud, i have a SR glanza rep myself, be sure to get a build thread going once you got the car :)

Ahh Yeah, ive been going over and over your Thread dude! It looks epic. If i could get mine to a standard like that I'd be over the moon!

Dont worry ^_^, I'll be sure to get a thread up..Need to get myself a decent Camera 1st. These Blackberry's are..how should i put it without swearing. Ermm. Lets just say Gay. :D

aint got an sr but done the glanza rep, just be careful how you get the parts dude, had some damaged stuff come through from couriers

Ahh cheers for the heads up man, Was actually hoping on maybe getting some parts from here if possible. And would probably pick up myself anyway.. i like Road tripping you see ^_^

yeh i sourced all my parts from here, mainly idrees, great service from him and the couriers he uses are really good, but if you buy anything dont get TNT to deliver it because they are a bunch of tards, and my bonnet was battered, check my build thread to see the damage, its on the last page, ive gotta have it resprayed and buy a new scoop now because they damaged it that bad it fell apart when my uncle removed it to prep it,

wish i had done a few road trips, but i was working full time back when i finished the car so i couldnt, but im a bum now so i could go on the road trips but wouldnt have the moeny to buy the parts when i got there lmao

what color sr is it by the way?

Haha, Ahh sounds pretty gay tbh. I'll be avoiding TNT from now on then. :)

Ahh just checked your thread dude, Bummer about that. Atleast your getting it sorted though, I know the one im Buying has a "Few" Knocks and dents about it, but nothing to serious, so hopfully i'll be able to sort that out.

Erm Its a Silver SR, same colour as yours and whatnot.

Tbh, it doesnt look to bad as it stands now. Got the TTE boot spolier on, and a Set of Black speedlines on etc. It sits pretty nice how it is now aswell, im not sure whether its standard though. Its a Feckin Bumpy ride anyway, cant wait to hoon it round now bends ^_^

lmao mine was an sr rep at 1 point with black wheels too lmao in the same thread, but didnt have the sr stickers lol

silver parts are easiest to come by i think so your in with a bit of luck there lol

how much you paying for it dude? if you dont mind me asking