Vuvuzelas Who Would Be Interested In One ?

Hey All,

Working on getting a load of these, i have contact in SA who might be able to secure me a load.

Who would be interested ?

Price would be between 3-5 per item. Price may decrease alot once i find out more info. As a previous trader on here i wont be ripping anyone off Enzo knows me and i used to run SPS. At this stage just gathering interest.

You either want on to piss everyone else off or you want one just to spite people who havent got one, whatever your reason get on the list if you want one.

WHO WANTS ONE THEN make a list please ? Not sure on colors yet.

Yeah i know could of kicked myself these where pretty much unheard of on the UK untill now could have had a website setup for them and had 1000s of stock they would of sold like hot cakes.

People say they hate them but actually tonnes of people want them just to piss others off and make tonnes of noise lol.

Either way i will be getting them in and they will sell.

Lol abit late too in selling the world cup is in full swing now...

Would of started to think more about it when the african cup of nations was being played a while back now, been heard of since then if you are into football.

But go fir it anyway dude, im sure they will sell ^_^

x2, this group buy wont be going ahead on this forum, perhaps try tgtt?

i hate them.

becuase of the vuvuzelaize il need ear plugs when i go over in two weeks time, il be there to watch the final live.

@redz. thats some funny shit!