I'm coming to the UK!!!!

Hey everyone, I've now officially booked my ticket!!! I'm coming to the UK for a holiday at the end of the year! YAY!!!! It'd be great to maybe meet some of you friendly bunch. I'm flying over with a mate but he is spending time with his parents for the first week in Wales and I'll be in London staying with my cousins. (They're old so I'll be trying to get out as much as I can hehe)

After the first week in London I'll be heading up to Manchester, around Crewe I think to meet up with my mate and party on!!! :lol: I'm not quite sure where everyone lives but if your willing to show me a good time while I'm over there I'd be more then happy to!!! :( I'm the usual ozzy so drinking and partying are high on the list! hahaha.

I'll be able to use my cousins internet I would think so I'll have to post up a phone number I'll be using when I find out what it is! hehe!1 I can't wait!!! It's gunna be so much fun!!!!

Tim

nice one tim!

im a bit further out than the kent guys... but we could all arrange to meet at bluewater? (i still havent been!)

good to see you coming over! i dunno about a holiday though!?

its gonna be the usual bloody freezing weather here!!!

Rich.