South Wales Summer Meet?

just wondering if anyones up for a meet sometime soon? hopefully few more people will turn up than last time lol. just seeing if anyones interested and if they are sure we can get a list going then.

just wondering if anyones up for a meet sometime soon? hopefully few more people will turn up than last time lol. just seeing if anyones interested and if they are sure we can get a list going then.

yea man, i just bought a black glanza v fresh import on an r plate.

i havent put no pics up thos because i dont know how to.

anyway. where you thinkin?

I would defo be up for it, havnt been able to attend the last couple of meets ^_^

What dates were you thinking and where abouts?

Fingers crossed I can get some time off work

adam

where abouts you from dude??

yea man, i just bought a black glanza v fresh import on an r plate.

i havent put no pics up thos because i dont know how to.

anyway. where you thinkin?

hadnt really thought of any dates was just seeing if there was any interest at all ^_^

ahhh think i've seen you about before dude you got a trd badge on the back?? probably see you about im always out and about dude.

should be able to get a decent meet together as long as people turn up unlike before lol ^_^

na man i havent, ive only had the car a fortnight.

had to wait for it to be imported etc.

at the moment all thats done to it is kayaba suspension (sr special)

clear indicators, tints..

ordering rotas as soon as i get in from college.. gt3s but i dont know which colour. i would have ordered them the day i bought the car, but i cant decide but ive set a deadline for tonight ha ha.

what colour is yours ill keep a look out for u!

ahhh think i've seen you about before dude you got a trd badge on the back?? probably see you about im always out and about dude.

should be able to get a decent meet together as long as people turn up unlike before lol ^_^

Nah I havnt got a TRD badge on the back. I only had this one a few weeks. But yeaah I'll defo be there aslong as date is ok.

Try putting it up in events???

adam

mines in my sig dude black quadlight with white 5 spoke enkeis

where abouts in pontypridd you go?

couple of sets of rotas for sale on here dude and he's local ^_^

na man i havent, ive only had the car a fortnight.

had to wait for it to be imported etc.

at the moment all thats done to it is kayaba suspension (sr special)

clear indicators, tints..

ordering rotas as soon as i get in from college.. gt3s but i dont know which colour. i would have ordered them the day i bought the car, but i cant decide but ive set a deadline for tonight ha ha.

what colour is yours ill keep a look out for u!

Guest ep82_girl
mines in my sig dude black quadlight with white 5 spoke enkeis

where abouts in pontypridd you go?

couple of sets of rotas for sale on here dude and he's local ^_^

how much is dave paying you to say that lol!!!???

xx

sr17@ dont know someone called kane from monmouth do you dude? black civic? sure we'll get a proper events list made up just thought i'd see if anyone was interested first :)

jo@ no worries doubt its gonna be in the next week or two lol i need to sort my brakes out first and check that wheel bearing ^_^

Guest ep82_girl
sr17@ dont know someone called kane from monmouth do you dude? black civic? sure we'll get a proper events list made up just thought i'd see if anyone was interested first :D

jo@ no worries doubt its gonna be in the next week or two lol i need to sort my brakes out first and check that wheel bearing ^_^

rhys is selling parts from your way, why dont you see if hes got anythin???

i did by that wepr kit lol u can shout at me later cause apprently it will be a whistle pipe not a screamer with me :)

xxx

what about sorting this for end of july???

xxx

lol dave aint paying me anything lol just remembered he was selling some thought i'd slip in the advertising lol

yeahh i know rhys is meant to be getting some bits off him ^_^

sr17@ dont know someone called kane from monmouth do you dude? black civic? sure we'll get a proper events list made up just thought i'd see if anyone was interested first :)

jo@ no worries doubt its gonna be in the next week or two lol i need to sort my brakes out first and check that wheel bearing :)

haha Yeaah I know kane. How you know him mate?

adam