Mini Meet South Wales?

fiesta 1.25 ghia, but im sure the engine in it said zetec s on the cam cover, ill have a look ina moment unless all the ghias have them?

but it was stupidly low milage when she bought it not so long ago so im thinkin there was an engine swap of somesort because its pretty quick too lol

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first car was a maroon 900cc (not even a 1 litre lol) h reg fiesta popular (not even a popular plus lol), with tweed seats, no power steering, 1 lady owner with 70,000 on the clock. She was my baby + only cost me £90 :)

lmao i think my mum paid 500 and it had like 40,000 on the clock or something like that, it was her bfs sisters car and she trains horses in dubai for rich people so her car was just left here so my mum had it

i know the kid in the civic was behind me and he didnt follow me and by the time i had realised and turned around you were all gone lol

that sucks dude, me and amjad were well behind everyone else and expected u to be there first, waited a while then went looking for u for like 15 mins...until monster now then i guess, make sure you don't go the wrong way that day!!!