Ah right, you didnt own a pulsar before did you?

Nah i know who your on about, spoke to him once at a cruise, lovely GT hes got, dont hear much from him on the forums anymore though

yeh it is a very clean gt.. and sadly i didnt own a pulsar before lol

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update-

been a while but been abit busy..

finally got my slipping clutch sorted with a carbon Kevlar replacement and went balls out and swapped out the flywheel with a fidanza aluminium one.

sorted out my boost gauge, oil temp and oil pressure and managed to squeeze them above the cd player

007.jpg

got my sideskirts resprayed as they were a lil bit tatty also used some tyre pen to fill in the writing on the tyres which imo you dont see often and looks nice and track slaggy :)

004-1.jpg

after this i went militant on the inlet mani, heat shield and rocker cover with a wire brush drill bit and then sprayed over with stealthy matt black was surprised how easy doing all this was as i had a feeling it was going to be a mission :)

005-1.jpg

not pictured but have some stainless blue bolts to season the rocker. :lol:

unfortunatly a friend of mine wrote off his civic vti so i jumped at the chance and nabbed his password JDM rear tow eye :p

got my hands on a japspeed exhaust off a nice chap from the forum. no pictures for these yet but will probably snap some up tomorrow while i heat wrap my de-cat and exhaust.

heres just 2 more random pics i have

0032.jpg

0022.jpg

opinions and suggestions welcome :p

• 3 months later...
Car looked mint when you came to collect that exhaust. Surprised you haven't got it on yet!

cheers fella :)

it is on! lol couldnt wait to fit it, my last exhaust was 1 3/4" and boost used to creep to 0.9bar creeps to over a bar now.. :p got to be careful though because i havnt got manifold yet and i dont want to be boosting over 1bar really :)

Thanks for the comments B)

i want to keep the RG's but part of me wants to get rid of them.. :thumbsup:

i think if i got them re conditioned and rinsed my self paying $50 a center cap i know i would never want to get rid of them.. but cant see how you go about getting them done with the blue strip.. anyone?

• 2 months later...

well been a while again, but have some updates..

my glanza got a little face surgery, front bumper cut out to get more air into the front mount and the head lights restored back to there former glory thanks to a video i stumbled across on youtube.. (socks!) :)

Bought a new hks actuator from monster Motorsport and my wepr mani arrived! :) Sasha

Anyway, went from this..

001-3.jpg

To this..

a25934b7.jpg

1cfed065.jpg

Also re-arranged my oil temp and boost gauge to here..

fcb4223d.jpg

next up will be:

blue catch tank

blue D1 spec wheel nuts

boost controller