Apexi exhaust is the one mate, loved mine but they do tend to rot so just keep an eye on it :thumbsup:

With the mods mentioned above you will want an adjustable actuator too, you will be getting fuel cut otherwise, the next step then is a decent boost controller and a piggy pack to remove the fuel cut or an aftermarket plug and play ecu.

Dont get a Fuel cut defender, I wouldnt go near one even with a FPR and decent set up, you get more gains from the ECU obviously.

Very nice V by the way, enjoy :lol:

cheers bud yeh sounds perfect but knocks like fuck in reverse sometimes and under throttle when you let off sometimes smacks against something..

what will i do with the actuator set it at 0.8bar so it doesnt raise to fuel cut? lol sorry still getting used to all this. wheres best place to get a piggy back ecu? Thanks for the advice.

little update...

Still need to get some photos up but i want to clean it up good first alot of tough black stuff in all the hard to get to places. t cut seems to be doing the job though.

rear seats/parcel shelf/spare tyre have been removed.

Blitz plugs

magnecor leads

dizzy cap and rotor arm

oil filter and oil change

all on order.

Been speaking to a mate who is going to sell me his cobra buckets aswell in very good nick for £100 :lol: Just needa find something to bolt them down with now!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice ride mate..

Is this garage literally a 2 sec walk from bradford football club.

If it is mate be very careful... i brought a celica from him... 2 days later the engine blows.. costing £2100 to fix!

Just a heads up.. dont want the same to someone else

yeh it is..well it hasnt been serviced for a start which i fort was a standard procedure.. oh god you have me worried now.. :S touch wood i shall be okay after it is serviced..

how many miles was your celica on? was it cheap.

50000, on a 2001 plate, apparently mine was serviced.. the repceits were with it... cost me £4000.

wow! mine seems to be fine now ive serviced it with upgraded parts just waiting for my distributer cap.

update..some pictures for you not the best.

got my sard bov on too :) except it seems to whistle sometimes after its dumped if you let the car come down the revs it whistles slightly..lol any ideas anyone?

glanzavslupo.jpg

glanzanlupo.jpg

glanza6.jpg

glanza5.jpg

• 5 months later...

Probably about time i updated this seeing as it was god knows how long ago i did and i have come a long way.

car is now running..

Blitz access ecu

Relocated air filter

Air con removed

Coilovers

De-cat

Straight through exhaust

Double pillar pod with boost and oil temp gauges.

Getting my cj performance intercooler tomorrow and that will get fitted asap will upload some piks while i am fitting it! :)

Heres a couple of crappy piks anyway..

IMG00017-20100920-1730.jpg

001.jpg

Looks mint mate, slammed :p

Really really swaying towards Advan Rg's for mine now

oh had to be decked..had to wind it up 3 spins tho lol Rgs are 7j wide so was a little rubbage lol

Advans aree the one mine are in bad nick tho my mate can refurb them but they got the blue stripe round them so dont know how you would get around that.. ^_^

001-1.jpg

Front wheel is filthy black lol

Jetwash it, cover up the important bits and give it a good blast over. I've done it to a lot of my cars and only had a problem once where one of the sensors on the bulkhead got water in it, only took a few minutes to clean it out! :o

Ah right, you didnt own a pulsar before did you?

Nah i know who your on about, spoke to him once at a cruise, lovely GT hes got, dont hear much from him on the forums anymore though

Cheers guys, there was a wee bit of bumper cutting but in places you wont see B) the core got mounted really far back nearly behind the top crash bar and my old man bought home some curved brackets to mount it up properly. still took 5 attempts to get the bumper back on! lol

just want to know now if lowish rev chatter is okay or not??

still looks stunning matey! Looks much tidier like that than chopping the bumper to bits. look forward to seeing it again if you come mk when the weather gets better. B)

cutting it to bits was the one thing i was worried about, but yeh i should be up when the weather picks up abit hope to see down there again.