Purchased a Helmet on Ebay on 16Th of June, The Sellers page stated that the Seller was away until the 19Th of June, Didn't think anything of it and just purchased it anyway as thought it would just mean I'd have to wait for a couple of days,

Anyway come to the 21St of June and nothing had happened to the Status of the order so emailed him, Went on Ebay on 22nd of June and had no reply's, Then repeatably kept Messaging the seller and he still hasn't replied!!

Just opened a Resolution Case with him, Still haven't heard anything back!

Really annoying as The money has been taken out of my Account (Payed Via PayPal)

I specifically wanted to get a Helmet for this Wednesday as going to Race at the Leman 24hr Karting, And now There's no way im going to receive it in time because this seller is a tosser,

I've been so tempted to get Abusive towards him and just tell him im coming up to his House but i thought i would just stay carm and open a Case against him!

Where do i stand though with my Money ? I've payed Via Paypal (Not as gift) So they know what i've payed for,

Really Fuming!!

since you paid properly via pay pal, you should get a refund, dont know how long that will take??? Pissed me off early on, sold my blackberry on ebay, only to find out the winner is a fraud, send to algeria, sent me a fake paypal saying they paid.

Annoying as fcuk

same happend to me with a starlet rear caliper, have you escalated your claim? i waited for a week without doin this and heard nothing 2days after i escalated my claim against him the caliper arrived, all be it the wrong side and not the condition he stated so now im going after him again, hope its not anyone on here.

since you paid properly via pay pal, you should get a refund, dont know how long that will take??? Pissed me off early on, sold my blackberry on ebay, only to find out the winner is a fraud, send to algeria, sent me a fake paypal saying they paid.

Annoying as fcuk

lol Algeria.. Could of seen that coming a mile off :)

same happend to me with a starlet rear caliper, have you escalated your claim? i waited for a week without doin this and heard nothing 2days after i escalated my claim against him the caliper arrived, all be it the wrong side and not the condition he stated so now im going after him again, hope its not anyone on here.

How do you Escalate the Claim, Cannot see how you do it :)

only to find out the winner is a fraud, send to algeria,

algeria is always a favourite place for fraudsters to use for some reason lol

and if you'd have paid as a gift you couldnt really do anything but luckily youve done it properly so you will deffo have a case for a dispute mate

u will get a refund mate because the seller is not replying but it will take about 2-3 weeks.

i bought an apexi afc of there and recieved it and it didnt work, seller was a complete unhelpful tosser opened a case against him and received my money back.