Hi guys, new member here. Loving Paseos at the minute, but sadly not many around that are to my taste in style (modified ones that is). Are there many JDM style or stanced out / smoothed / "euro" Paseos around? Or are they all styles this car is yet to get hit with :lol:

Cheers ;)

lol theres gen 1 and gen 2 and in gen models theres a galliano model and a convertable model on this forums theres a guy called galliano he knows everything freakeshly :lol:

UK Optional Lipkit is relatively JDM looking, and so is the Japanese Cynos 'Aero' kit (optional in Japan).

You could always do something different and make yours JDM by buying a Paseo (around what, £700-1000) and then adding touches. Won't take much. Unless you are the age where you can insure a japanese import easily, then look into importing a fresh Japanese model through Enzo at EP-Tune.

Specify more of what your after and il get you some pictures.. I have an archive on my laptop.... :lol:

Yeah I planned to buy one and just add my own touches. Depending on who will give me the best quote, depends on if I will be modifying my car for the next year. Ultimately the idea is to run a proper "JDM" simple modified Paseo dropped on wide wheels and stanced, so would be interested to see if a Gen 2 Paseo has had that done to it.

I saw the Cynos Aero kit and its pretty nice, but I am forever in the mindset that a car can be made to look good without adding all these extra skirts etc. Personally I hate bodykits (especially the whacky ones), as it just takes away from the whole reason I like a car in the first place haha. However if I find one cheap enough, who knows!

The style I am into are things like the following, just so you get the idea of what I am wanting to see (providing its happened with a Paseo before haha)

IMG_0702.jpg

4691002985_9b9a52c72f_b.jpg

KansaiAllstars_1-054.jpg

Most of my tastes have come from these and the VW Scene

I love that Cappuccino!! LUSH STUFF!!

I get what you mean. Personally I have never seen it done but would love to! Would be a great sight!

Il upload some Jap scene cars when I get back from the girlfriends.

Unfo few people are seriously into Paseo's. To most is just a passing "phase" and then go on to something bigger, better, faster.

Some worth mentioning Paseo's that have exeptional style are

Brian's (InsaneIntention) 2gen Paseo Cabrio from the States

IMG_9939.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

Rocky's from Belgium

garage_gallery-36-1194816253.jpg

garage_gallery-36-1194816282.jpg

the old 2gen Blitz replica kitted Turbo Paseo from Malta (don't have pictures now).

From the other hand performance-wise there are more than a handful of good Paseo's mainly in the US, with some bright examples in Europe (Riko's included).

Well of all I prefer mine :) (which is the most "euro" style, as it has a german TTE lip :thumbsup: ).

I'm going to add some custom subtle sideskirts in the future but I'm more performance oriented right now.

Stop tooting your own horns

Of all Paseos I have seen that most closely follow your preference, I would think this matches it the most:

Pat-05.jpg

One of my favourite Paseos, evrar.