Scotland Crail 4th July

chav fest lol! ill probaly get laughed at when i go down the strip but my mate goes down it in his 1.2 corsa... and when i was beside the sideline everyone actualy burst into tears of laughter lol!!!! and i joinede in x

Oi ye cheeky wee bugger :p

But aye, MAG days are shite, no runs and full of burberry wearing numptys, that thing there pure dead magic....

When you get as old as Rory and I you'll understand why "non-Mag" days are FARRRR better and worth the money :D

I was down in my friends TT supra, he surprisingly won best jap car, even though he had not entered it or even cleaned it, was an alright day, weather could have been better, seen a few starlets, none particularly tickled my pickle and didnt seem to be respresenting as well as i'd hoped, times didnt look great, but folks that were there should post them up!

I would have taken my V down but as its selling soon i didnt fancy putting more miles on it or chancing the clutch as have almost a definite buyer once its got 12 months mot on it.

Everybody who went have a good day?

yeah waether was poop... i was fairly chuffed with my self tho! bet another starlet that had a fmic and decat. and mines is just a decat and hks actuator. also raced my mates new style rs... bet it off the line but at 40mph... bye bye glanza

:p

hulahoops, which was yours, i had a lookie only saw 3 v's? i think, what times did you run?

lol yeah i got fastest time wich was my first dry attempt 16 seconds flat. and fastest reaction time was 0.130 lol :(