well,where to start,having some problem with photobucket ..will get some photo as soon as posible...old engine out ,engine bay had a clean,clutch pedal and hydraulic line done ..waiting on some parts ...so that engine can go back in .... update with photo soon...

Are you converting a auto to manual too like i did? thought no point going with the norm as i had the opitunity to have a 6speed box.

how hard did you find sourcing the box by the way and did you got the selector cables to.

Luke

yep,same like u auto to manual,knew someone who had a 6 box,was not very hard ..had got selector cable of the 6speed. have u used one from a 6 speed or the 5 speed .what have done wiring wise on urs..

got the selector cables off the donor car mate wiring wise was easy the auto ecu worked all had to do is bridge the two thick wires from the old auto box and wire in the reverse light all done its a real simple conversion really you wont regreat it 1st and 2nd are a bit short but 3rd + is where all the fun happens I've decided to take my ebc off and set the actuator to 1bar and put the standard hi lo solenoid back on as just to reduce boost in first and second to try stop the wheel spin plus my kids keep turning the boost up while i'm not in the car.

have got both the donor selector and cable as well as a ep91 selector so will check them which fit ,was planning to use the auto ecu for now ..wiring is simple ..looking forward to drive it soon...thk luke

nice man! I will miss that auto box, it had balls that box lol.

I'm dieing for pics though :p

Get some better management, bigger turbo and forge it please. I will take if off you! :(

Nice to see it again! Did you say you chaned the interior. What did you change.

Also if you get some other wheels i'll take these of you ok. Depends when, because i'm looking for some alloys for my current car.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when u want to pick it up just been sitting here ,the interior have change all the trim inside and even the carpet need to fit meisterr,have some tte wheels to go on and the list is very long..

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...