im so annoyed been working real hard trying to get the car on the road for the mm rr day meet and the car has once again give me a supprise, after stripping the engine the bottom pully wouldnt come off so took it to the engine builder and he managed to crack it off for me but that delayed the skimming etc for another day..... then when stripping it with suspected ringland failure ive cracked 3 pistons bad so need 4 new pistons fast, plus i need to fabricate an intercooler pipe which is more time and money, the exhaust has snapped at the flexi, i need to insure the car mot and tax it before next saturday and my insurance have phoned to say theyve renewed it with a price i dont want to pay so gotta cancell that!!

theres never enough time to do it if it kills me im attending that starlet meet in the starlet even if its on the back of a lorry!!!!!!!

rant over :(

thats bad news luke whats up with it? man i need pistons fast

Alternation is about to die any time soon, i want it fixed before the RR otherwise I'm in the Golf lol!

you got part numbers for 4efte pistons toyota are saying they wont be here till the 16th so no good to me :(

at work yeah, what number pistons do you need?

some toyota dealers are tossers when it comes to imports, i'm lucky i spend a lot of money with my local one and i do themdeals so it's all good for me