Manchester Convoy To Japfest 2

Hey Guys,

Just thought i would add a thread so we can all organise a convoy to Japfest 2 :( .

Just a few questions:

What time we setting off?

Where we meeting? (Usually at Nastyrash's place but wait and see if he's ok with that)

Meeting any other members in services on way?

And who's going:

1)Craig_N

2)Asad

3)LukEp

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we meet at krispy k

1) everyone can find it

2) petrol/air/water across the road to fill up and check tyre pressure if need be

3) asdas across the other way can all go in and stock up what we couldn't raid from home

4) motorways nearby (depending on what route we take)

Just a thought, saves everyone fannying around and delaying things meaning we can all set off at once together

The meeting point with everyone is:

Corby Service Station,

Rockingham Road, Corby,

Northamptonshire,

United Kingdom,

NN17 2AE

Everyone is meeting at 8am so it looks like an early start for us :p

If we set iff at 5.30am that gives us 2.30 mins to get there.

What you guys think

@Asad we will probs meet at the yard but can always meet you at trafford on the way :(

well me and matt will be meeting john at junction 27 again probs then we will just follow him cause hes a human sat nav :( so its probs best to let him think of a meeting point for us to meet all the mancs :p

• 2 weeks later...
Next month mate :)

If I get the GT back onthe road in time im deffo up for this! just let me know the meeting point and if im back on road ill just turn up. Im not going to be the only GT am I? was feelin rather lonely at the trafford meet aswell until the white livesports gt turned up!

^^ no dude my gt returns to the road today so you wont be all alone lol

NO WAY! I saw it in lukes place a couple weeks back and was immediately turned on :) Is it original black or not?

Guest cheshireglanza
NO WAY! I saw it in lukes place a couple weeks back and was immediately turned on :) Is it original black or not?

its had paint done dude it looks better now fmic,rollcage looks :) apart from the strips

its had paint done dude it looks better now fmic,rollcage looks :) apart from the strips

I think the stripes on the bonnet look good but not on the boot. Have you kept the cage green? mmm! Do you know the paint code for the black?

Guest cheshireglanza

^^ ya i will dig the code out when i get home send me your number in pm will text it you when i get in

the cage has stayed green pics will be up on my buils later

im obviously up for meeting at the yard or maybe the petrol station around the corner as nobody will be there at that time in the morning! :)

God im gonna be so tired! lol what is lukerobz doin then? driving up the day before or just meeting us there?

• 2 weeks later...