Manchester Convoy To Japfest 2

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok this topic is getting cluttered and a tad confusing lol

Can we sum up in one post the plans for meeting (where), the journey and timescales? :)

Alex you will have to maybe meet me at bury tesco and then we will go upto middleton to meet everybody if thats ok?

Markoos

Right having looked at the a14 there is a lay bye 100 metre after we enter it from the m1 j19 and the m6 we plan to be there for 06:30 - 06:45 I know at least one of you has my mobile number an I'll text when we get there can you do the same. Also can some one drop the route in from the a14 to the meeting point for the tickets please.<br />Hope this is ok with everyone<br />John

Right having looked at the a14 there is a lay bye 100 metre after we enter it from the m1 j19 and the m6 we plan to be there for 06:30 - 06:45 I know at least one of you has my mobile number an I'll text when we get there can you do the same. Also can some one drop the route in from the a14 to the meeting point for the tickets please.<br />Hope this is ok with everyone<br />John

top man i have your number and you have mine so txt me you big girl