Was sat in a Car park earlier when a copper come running over accusing me of Racing a bike down the high street, When i had literally just left my house and didn't even drive down the high street, But he started saying he saw me do it with his own eyes and all that bull!

Then he turned to the car and said why have you got Square number plates there illegal, and i said it's import so you don't legally need long one's, According to him this is rubbish as the car is now in the UK it needs UK Style plate's

Then the Traffic Police arrived and decided it would be funny to start pulling the car apart in the car park being pricks!

Now i phoned my insurance company up an asked them does the Air Filter, Dump Valve, Coilovers or Wheels effect my insurance policy and Elephant said it doesn't so i never bothered insuring them, so the police have taken picture's of my car and all that cobblers and have told me they will be contacting my insurance company and it will be taken of 2 ways...

Either they will insure me 3rd party only as i never told them about the coilys or they will completely invalidate my insurance thus making me have to go Court for driving without valid insurance!!

It's pissing me off as i rarely drive the car anymore infact i haven't for about 2weeks now and last time i drove it was to the Medstone meet and before that i hadn't driven it for 3weeks, Tonight i decide to take it out for a little bit and i get all this,

Dad told me to not bother contacting insurance company as he thinks there just bluffing and are not going to bother contacting my insurance company as they never gave me a ticket to say I've been pulled over or one to say my car had been searched and all that,

I dunno whether to get on the phone to insurance company first thing tomorrow morning and asked them again or wait until i hear something if i do and if my insurance company phone me up then tell them they told me what ive done to the car wouldn't effect my policy!

Yeah think i will and if my insurance company contact me i'll just say that they told me it wouldn't effect my policy,

I keep getting pulled for Square plates though, It's annoying the hell out of me as copper's think im getting mouthy when i say there wrong and im right when i tell them my plate's are not illegal

Things like this infuriate me, no wonder Raoul Moat has a fan page on Facebook, shame he didn't pump a few more bobbies full of lead. Why not try uphold the law rather than be an obvious 'sour grapes' bunch of so called adults that are supposed to be doing a responsible job.

the police as a whole do a brilliant job got a lot of respect for them.....however a certain few pricks spoil that image by being dicks and give the police a bad name

personally i wouldnt lose sleep over it but to be honest id ring your insurance company anyway and let them know just to cover your back :thumbsup: cant do any harm can it

the police as a whole do a brilliant job got a lot of respect for them.....however a certain few pricks spoil that image by being dicks and give the police a bad name

personally i wouldnt lose sleep over it but to be honest id ring your insurance company anyway and let them know just to cover your back :thumbsup: cant do any harm can it

100% no matter where u are theres always 1 knob end :lol:

respect moat :lol:

suck's mate, tbh if it was me i would just ignore it dude as your dad say's

if that happened to gaz to be fair he would probably have shanked them

well not being funny mate like but im pretty sure they do affect your insurance i know my insurance company wanted to know everything i laughed at then end of me telling them my mod list i went oh...and its got a dumpvalve to which they replyed okay that will put the price up abit :L

How nice is that. Ruining the evening of a hard working citizen (I guess) and leaving the drugdealers alone because the can't prove anything. It's the pricks that give police a bad name.

You've also got a lot of issue's for car insurance. Take the ferry and move to the Netherlands. You just pay for 135 bhp (even with a GT28RS or something) and it's up to you what price you put on your accesoires, no questions asked.

if that happened to gaz to be fair he would probably have shanked them

well not being funny mate like but im pretty sure they do affect your insurance i know my insurance company wanted to know everything i laughed at then end of me telling them my mod list i went oh...and its got a dumpvalve to which they replyed okay that will put the price up abit :L

shanked them haha, there just idiots they did all that to me before when i had my 206 saying they were guna ring my insurance about my wheels and exhaust and that, it never happened!!

Come on ben I don't even have to do that these days!!!!! Been pulled about 4 times ever!! and there all for being naughty and looking like a terrorist up London town lol

The police can check your insurance details tho

ahh the joys of trade insurance, all they wanted to no was is the car modified YES or NO? Lol

I wouldn't worry about it to be honest.. Sounds like he was trying to pick at something to arrest you / get you done. Some coppers have nothing better to do :thumbsup:

And square plates are illegal? Is he serious?

Guest ep82_girl
You're not allowed to modify a car in the UK??

yeah you can :thumbsup:

tbh hun i wouldnt worry about it. if they havent given you a ticket then i really wouldnt worry they were just trying to scare you.

the square plates thing is bull s**t. if you aint allowed them how come motor companies (ie halfords) stock them and can make out a square plates?? some jeeps have rear square plates due to the spare tyre on back door and they are uk spec.

as long as the plates are clear and have no small fancy writing your fine.

i just think you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

luckily ive never been pulled :lol: but you had a horrid copper

xxxx

personal experience... there all twat heads!

I'v had alot of crap from police about my cars, 99% of what they say/threaten is just bollocks and they wont go any further with it.

he was probably some new boy who was power tripping, i would say ignore there crap and get on with your day nothing will happen :thumbsup:

but i would get all your mods declared, that will void your insurance if you have a crash or the likes of

The police don't like Turbo timers either lol.

"could you turn your car off and step out of the car please"

*Turns car off and the monotonous beeping starts*

"I said turn off your car"

"I have turned my car off officer"

"No you havn't it's still running...."

*Swinging keys in the coppers face*

"Look I turned it off!"

".................... your under arrest!"

"Damn!"

Mate said the person i got mixed up with was someone driving like an idiot in a Black Fiesta who was racing a bike they got away with it and i got into the shit.

Phoned my insurance company up this afternoon told them i got pulled last night litterally 1hour after i fitted the coilovers, air filter and dump valve and they said my insurance is classed as invalid the bloke said it doesn't matter as i didn't crash and as the insurance company was closed when i finished fitting the parts, He said as I've phoned up today and declared the Mods there's nothing they can do.

declared the Coilovers it's added £42.44 to my Premium for the Year so im not to fussed, Taking my Air filter and Dump Valve of though as that would add £105.60 to my premium and to be honest the Dump Valve excitement has worn off abit.

Then Traffic cop tried telling me i was lieing when i said the Strut brace was standard ?? Right ok then...

Seems everytime i go out in it i get mixed up in something that's no fault of my own, Happened in my First car, My Swift and this! ****ing me off... Push Bike FTW!

Thats shit to hear man, I never had any problems with the police down here becasue of of swansea have got imports anyway its rare to see a normal uk plate :thumbsup: but as for the police they just think its just a body kitted fiesta which they told me one time (fail) shit happens when you dicks in the fuzz most of them are good with you and normally interested but a hand full should go f**k them selves and get layed

jobsworths cu*nts do my head in you want to modify your car aslong as u dont drive around like a lunitic but as soon as they see something not standard oooooo boy racer lets book him i personally have no time wat so ever for the police

Police in manchester are usually a pain in the arse but since ive had the gt theyve been awfulling friendly and have even complimented my car!! :lol: Apart from one BMW X5 copper, they really didnt like me but had nothing on me so gave me some warning thing for "driving in a mannor which may cause annoyance or distress to other road users or members of the public" and if I get caught doing this again they may take my car off me! If only I knew the Blitz Nur Spec would be so freekin loud!

i had a crash in my old rover it had mods like a decat ss exhaust k and n filter alloys superchip and body kit, none of which i had declared. some guy came round to inspect it and declared it a write off and gave me £1200 for it. didnt get voided at all i recon thats just a myth to scare people

i agree ^^ its a myth i had my motorbike nicked, and it had a power commander, dyno jetterd, all retuned , 421 SS mani , blue evo twin port exhaust, yellow double bubble screen, differnt grips, brake clutch lever, foot rests, everything even had a differnt CDI and a derestrictor box and a kmh/mph and they didnt say anything