Any One No If I Can Put On A Glanza Spoiler On My Sr And A Duck Spoiler ?

you will need to take your TTE spoiler off which is bonded on. Probably better off getting a glanza tailgate with the spoiler on and number plate surround like i did. Then you can get a ducktail spoiler for it unless it obviously came with one.

You can get wheels refurbed for half that price, but yes those wheels do look tidy.

A Glanza upper and lower spoiler will fit straight on without problems.

Oh right do you no where i would go to get it done for cheaper as i would rather keep my speedlines tbh

you will need to take your TTE spoiler off which is bonded on. Probably better off getting a glanza tailgate with the spoiler on and number plate surround like i did. Then you can get a ducktail spoiler for it unless it obviously came with one.

Ah right would it be to hard to take it off and if so how much are glanza tailgates ?

i bought a glanza tailgate as it had all the wiring inside it already and the mounting points for the spoiler so it saved bonding one on. They usually pop up around £100 for the tailgate and spoiler. I think lol