Need Help With Engine Management Light Please!

went for a drive 2nite and decided to floor it on the way home and in the high revs in 3rd gear the engine management light came on! so pulled over turned engine off , turned it back on and the light had gone off, floored it again and it came back on! what could it be? im getting worried :/

cheers josh

it wasnt fuel cut i dont think as the car felt fine, normaly fuel cut comes with a bang lol I've got air filter relocation, bov hks acturator set to 0.8 so im really clueless! recon it needs to be dynoed?

could be very close to fuel cut.. think the light comes on when your close too

could be very close to fuel cut.. think the light comes on when your close too

X2...

My GT managment light use to come on at high rev's or if i was driving it hard...

But since i relocated air-filter, changed the FMIC pipe off the turbo to drop down the left of the engine, and took off the little air-filter on top of the rocker cover an put a pipe to a catch can all seem's ok and the light hasen't come on again..

I know there little thing's but it all seemed to help...

do a diagnostic test first it does sound like fuel cut but do it so you no for sure as it dont cost anything to find out also see if any other codes come up aswell. Just use a paper clip bend it & in the diagnostic plug bridge terminals TE1 & E1 together put your ignition on & count the flashes, also reset your ecu to get rid of the code by either disconnecting the battery or removing the EFI fuse.