some of the 4wd cars last time I was up santa pod were getting poor times, all depends on his launch, but it should still beat a standard GT. Either way it will be an experience just dont mug up your gear changes, especially in front of the amount of people that will be there, I might go USC not sure yet.

S3 for easy win...no way a standard gt will keep up. He will be 2 car lengths ahead off the start once it goes green with the 4wd and will keep pulling away as it has more power and torque.

S3, but then again he probably payed like £25,000 for it compared to lets say £2000 :)

best to go on a dry day to up your chances ;)

That's what i always say to him,

He payed £36,000 for the S3 though lol i only payed £2500 for mine,

I know he will beat me but i would like to know just how much by, As he seems to think i would keep up with him up to about 80mph as he was with me the other day when i had abit of fun with a 10 plate focus RS and over about 1 mile he was only 4 car lengths in front of me,

I dunno we will see how much he beats me by if he's actually man enough to put it on the Strip lol

If a standard gt shakes a stick anywhere near a 10 S3, there is something far wrong with my car! Im running a hybrid between 1/1.1bar and was even stevens on acceleration but he was going to start pulling top end. This wasnt a standing start, "private road" :)

i killed my mates s3 in my gt rolling start 2nd gear left him standing lol his is 1.8t g60 fly wheel n puk clutch mapped made 265bhp my gt was 180bhp n i pulled lengths on him he wasnt happy lol

i killed my mates s3 in my gt rolling start 2nd gear left him standing lol his is 1.8t g60 fly wheel n puk clutch mapped made 265bhp my gt was 180bhp n i pulled lengths on him he wasnt happy lol

I love starlets to bits :)

but I don't believe this comment at all I'm afraid matey he would of pissed all over u!

Your all forgetting to counter in the 4wd transmission loss, on a roll my 320bhp gt4 was identical to a 185bhp gt so I would be so 'certain' turbo dave

from the launch I'd ruin it, from 110/120+ I'd ruin it but on the roll was a completely different storey.

The gt was on an unmapped hybrid and was running like shite tbh.. I was pretty gutted and then on the back of this sold the gt4... Lol

Your all forgetting to counter in the 4wd transmission loss, on a roll my 320bhp gt4 was identical to a 185bhp gt so I would be so 'certain' turbo dave

from the launch I'd ruin it, from 110/120+ I'd ruin it but on the roll was a completely different storey.

The gt was on an unmapped hybrid and was running like shite tbh.. I was pretty gutted and then on the back of this sold the gt4... Lol

They have a Haldex electronic rear diff so are not 4Wd until the front wheels begin to slip.

If a 320bhp GT4 couldnt pull away easily from a 185bhp GT then I would burn it, I have an Evo 3 now around the 300bhp mark and it wouldnt even fall into the same league as a 180bhp GT at any speed.