Forged 5e Vf22 Vs New Focus Rs

I'm sorry but this is why you are classed as an EP YOUNG PUP!

A focus RS got 5 lengths on me over a 1 Mile stretch of road and my GT Is stock power.

A stage one GT will easily sit on the Arse of an RS...

EP young pup lol I'd safely say I've been around them a lot longer than you judging by what you just wrote. Your telling me a 170/80 odd brake Starlet is going to sit on behind one of these cars to 160 + seriously do you believe that? You have a lot to learn when it comes to these cars knowledge has nothing to do with post count mate..

LOL I'm talking rubbish???

Thats why I seen a Focus RS go down the strip at the pod and do a 14.6 all day when a stage one GT or Glanza will be in the high 13's? ;)

300hp yea so? they weigh like 1400kg

185hp stage one GT weighs around 850kg

Do the Math and I think you will find that the Starlet has a higher power to weight ratio :o

Light is might B)

kbai

Thats the quarter mile and can you show me a 185bhp Starlet that can do low 13's in the u.k.?That Focus would have a 'stage one' Starlet at top end it would be walking away from the Starlet after the ton. We were talking about a Glanza too not a GT and if you want to talk about bhp per ton you do the math then you might realise that the Focus is would be pretty much the same as 185 bhp Glanza... So you were saying a

Stage 1 Glanza would muller a standard one
which IMHO is rubbish is that o.k? I'm all things Starlet but some people get very narrow minded when it comes to other cars other than ep's.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i made a thread other day on TGTT about beating one as he was proper sitting up my ass. in 3rd gear i was overtaking him pretty fast. couldnt image where he be when im in 5th lol.

Then yesterday a green one tried it and done him aswell. they are pony for what they the price off them like everyone said.

Thats the quarter mile and can you show me a 185bhp Starlet that can do low 13's in the u.k.?That Focus would have a 'stage one' Starlet at top end it would be walking away from the Starlet after the ton. We were talking about a Glanza too not a GT and if you want to talk about bhp per ton you do the math then you might realise that the Focus is would be pretty much the same as 185 bhp Glanza... So you were saying a which IMHO is rubbish is that o.k? I'm all things Starlet but some people get very narrow minded when it comes to other cars other than ep's.

OK I dont why I said Glanza but I meant GT seeing as the guy has a GT......

And also I dont see why a GT with a diff and around 180-200hp couldnt get in the 13's with a decent driver ;)

Yea everyone knows the ct9 runs out of puff after like 110-120 but a Starlet should be a few lengths in front by that point which would make the gap close slowly by the time they get to 130-140 but who gives a fuck about top end tbh

And also I dont see why a GT with a diff and around 180-200hp couldnt get in the 13's with a decent driver :o

Yea everyone knows the ct9 runs out of puff after like 110-120 but a Starlet should be a few lengths in front by that point which would make the gap close slowly by the time they get to 130-140 but who gives a fuck about top end tbh

i had legs on a new rs with a tongs hybrid at 1bar on fcd and fpr set up, so between 180-200 bhp which isnt a lot! proves what sparky says! light is might! ( i like that 1 ;) )

EP young pup lol I'd safely say I've been around them a lot longer than you judging by what you just wrote. Your telling me a 170/80 odd brake Starlet is going to sit on behind one of these cars to 160 + seriously do you believe that? You have a lot to learn when it comes to these cars knowledge has nothing to do with post count mate..

Thats the quarter mile and can you show me a 185bhp Starlet that can do low 13's in the u.k.?That Focus would have a 'stage one' Starlet at top end it would be walking away from the Starlet after the ton. We were talking about a Glanza too not a GT and if you want to talk about bhp per ton you do the math then you might realise that the Focus is would be pretty much the same as 185 bhp Glanza... So you were saying a which IMHO is rubbish is that o.k? I'm all things Starlet but some people get very narrow minded when it comes to other cars other than ep's.

I said in an earlier post that top end you wouldn't get near it ;) I know a Starlet won't go 160+ But acceleration a stage one GT would stay on the Arse of a Focus RS, As i've said My GT is running standard Power and he got 5 lengths on me over a 1 mile stretch... FACT... If i see him out again i will put my phone on my Front bumper and film it...

And I Don't know much about Starlets, Not saying i do, but i do know that a Stage one GT Would sit on the Arse of a Focus RS up to 120-130mph... Anyway it's not all about the Car it's all down to the Driver at the end of the day,

And also I dont see why a GT with a diff and around 180-200hp couldnt get in the 13's with a decent driver :o

Right so you've totally changed your story now. You ment GT but you said Glanza pfft right then show me a GT so thats doing low 13's on a 'stage one setup' in the u.k ??? Yes ct9 does run out off puff where the Focus will be still pulling like a train your being very optimistic thinking it will be still ahead at 130mph who gives a fuck about top end is that the the whole argument is about??? Its a stock car straight out of the box car you put the same mods on it as a 'stage one' Starlet and see what would happen between the two

i had legs on a new rs with a tongs hybrid at 1bar on fcd and fpr set up, so between 180-200 bhp which isnt a lot! proves what sparky says! light is might! ( i like that 1 ;) )

190bhp Glanza 209hp/per ton Focus RS 205hp/per ton would'nt say there much in that and your running a hybrid too so it has more top end than a ct9 which is what I'm talking about so it does'nt prove what hes saying really does it?

I cant believe I'm arguing over a Ford Focus lol the thread is a about a 5e vf 22 which will murder a focus RS

lmao, wheres all this stage one crap come from? isnt thats just the cack people put in there piston heads adds to sell ragged gt's and glanza's? stage 1,2,3 used to refer to chips in ecu's till it got adapted to describe a level of tune that most people couldnt even classify, what is stage 1? if we are talking stage 1 @180 bhp then thats mani, dect, exhaust, airfilter, fmic, upped boost. thats a shit load of work to be classed as a 1st stage lol i fookin hate people using that expression for mods!!!!!!!!

rant over sorry ;)

lmao, wheres all this stage one crap come from? isnt thats just the cack people put in there piston heads adds to sell ragged gt's and glanza's? stage 1,2,3 used to refer to chips in ecu's till it got adapted to describe a level of tune that most people couldnt even classify, what is stage 1? if we are talking stage 1 @180 bhp then thats mani, dect, exhaust, airfilter, fmic, upped boost. thats a shit load of work to be classed as a 1st stage lol i fookin hate people using that expression for mods!!!!!!!!

rant over sorry ;)

I agree completely dude notice my inverted commas around those words lol.

Right so you've totally changed your story now. You ment GT but you said Glanza pfft right then show me a GT so thats doing low 13's on a 'stage one setup' in the u.k ??? Yes ct9 does run out off puff where the Focus will be still pulling like a train your being very optimistic thinking it will be still ahead at 130mph who gives a fuck about top end is that the the whole argument is about??? Its a stock car straight out of the box car you put the same mods on it as a 'stage one' Starlet and see what would happen between the two

Right your starting to fuck me off now, my 1st post was just a bit of banter but your just keeping on and if you want to get arsey then lets have it.

And I was rushing to go out and must of had Glanza on the brain but thats just a genuine mistake, who gives a fuck anyway theres not that much diffence and..... For a start where did I say low 13's you knob jockey, go back and ready my posts.

Your missing the point the Focus is a £25k which is what I was getting at, therefore put £22500 into £2500 GT then that would make it fair, rather than taking it both to "stage one" which would still be unfair.

Im not posting again

Right your starting to fuck me off now, my 1st post was just a bit of banter but your just keeping on and if you want to get arsey then lets have it.

And I was rushing to go out and must of had Glanza on the brain but thats just a genuine mistake, who gives a fuck anyway theres not that much diffence and..... For a start where did I say low 13's you knob jockey, go back and ready my posts.

Your missing the point the Focus is a £25k which is what I was getting at, therefore put £22500 into £2500 GT then that would make it fair, rather than taking it both to "stage one" which would still be unfair.

Im not posting again

Man your some dick you said

Stage 1 Glanza would muller a standard one
I said it was rubbish then I back it up with simple facts then it turns into this. Your just a typical tunnel vision Starlet driver.
I'm being realistic mate.. A 'stage one' Glanza would have a hard time getting by a new 300bhp 160mph+ RS Focus stop talking rubbish.

190bhp Glanza 209hp/per ton Focus RS 205hp/per ton would'nt say there much in that and your running a hybrid too so it has more top end than a ct9 which is what I'm talking about so it does'nt prove what hes saying really does it?

I cant believe I'm arguing over a Ford Focus lol the thread is a about a 5e vf 22 which will murder a focus RS

Man your some dick you said I said it was rubbish then I back it up with simple facts then it turns into this. Your just a typical tunnel vision gook.

OK theres your posts, the only simple facts I see is that you mention it does 160+mph, like I said who gives a fuck about top speed, seriously? Its all about acceleration and you aint going no where off the line in 1467kg car!!!

Oh you also mentioned the power to weight ratio, well done :o

So in your last post the only come back you could come up with was the fact I said Glanza instead of GT, I mentioned it was a mistake and I meant GT I am ever so sorry, did you read back my posts and find where I mentioned LOW 13's? No I didnt think you could B)

Your just digging you hole mate ;)

Man your some dick you said I said it was rubbish then I back it up with simple facts then it turns into this. Your just a typical tunnel vision gook.

you want to apologise for that racist comment before i delete your account????

or am i misinterpreting the meaning of that word?? because if its what i think it his, your history on here pal. we have Oriental members here, one of them very high up the UKSC pecking order, and i dont think he or any of them would take too kindly to your comment.

i advise u to apologise and fast before one of them sees it and deletes your account before i do it.

Phil.

you want to apologise for that racist comment before i delete your account????

or am i misinterpreting the meaning of that word?? because if its what i think it his, your history on here pal. we have Oriental members here, one of them very high up the UKSC pecking order, and i dont think he or any of them would take too kindly to your comment.

i advise u to apologise and fast before one of them sees it and deletes your account before i do it.

Phil.

Oh shit I did'nt mean it as a racist comment at all dude its a term used loosely here I really do apologise Phil and to anyone who was offended it was not intentional I'll edit the post I'm no racist. Sparky I really could'nt be arsed wasting anymore time with you get me a 185bhp doing high 13's so?

Just had to google that actually, no im not Asian mate, but im a huge jap enthusiast :o

But im far from narrow minded, i'll own some type of ford one day, these new fords are just hype though especially as a "midly" tuned 1.3 turbo from the early 90's would give one a good run.

New cars in general are just hype.

But yea theres a whole thread on TGTT about quartermiles on stock turbos and there are quite a few in the high 13's, dont see what the country has got to do with it, whats stopping someone in the UK doing the same, and im sure a few MAY be from the UK. Check it out ;)

rant over sorry ;)

haha i agree buddy lol

a boy a know has a scooby and hes like ,,i man am running stage 4 lol pmsl i mean wtf is stage 4 haha dragster?? what a clown haha ... and the car is like a shed haha my mums vxr would smoke it lol

in regards to why some people use stages to describe tuning steps

this is what i wrote in my increase boost guide and make reference to it in the power to weight board

those two are partly the reason why people use the term

""Now im only referring to Stages as to me there are at least two different stages to follow in search for more power. other people do not like the term stage 1 and stage 2 but to me it makes sense in getting the point across that you will reach limitations on both stages as there are certain universal steps to go through when going for more power."""

it makes sense using it, you dont have to like it,

@ Corey i took offence to that dude. . . .

weard term to describe someone as thick ;)

in regards to why some people use stages to describe tuning steps

this is what i wrote in my increase boost guide and make reference to it in the power to weight board

those two are partly the reason why people use the term

""Now im only referring to Stages as to me there are at least two different stages to follow in search for more power. other people do not like the term stage 1 and stage 2 but to me it makes sense in getting the point across that you will reach limitations on both stages as there are certain universal steps to go through when going for more power."""

it makes sense using it, you dont have to like it,

@ Corey i took offence to that dude. . . .

weard term to describe someone as thick ;)

I feel the stage's make alot of sense, fair enough some chavs with scoobys ect say it lightly and dont know what it actually means lol, but in starlets as enzo says you reach different limits when uprating B)

@ corey, speed limits 70 :o thats why acceleration is where its at!!

I feel the stage's make alot of sense, fair enough some chavs with scoobys ect say it lightly and dont know what it actually means lol, but in starlets as enzo says you reach different limits when uprating B)

@ corey, speed limits 70 :o thats why acceleration is where its at!!

Well said that man! ;)