Whos From The West Middlands?

It's pretty quiet round this way mate, I'm just down the road in Kidderminster and only know a few people with Starlets.

A meet would be good, I don't drive a Starlet anymore though, will have my CRX on the road soon but still up for a meet if there's any local ones. The most I've ever seen of a "meet" round our sort of way is up Merry Hill. :)

will be arranging more than a few meets next year when i have my license.... will be 17 in april and i live in stoke so meets around stoke, birmingham and other areas near by will be good for me!!!!!!!!

hope to see you all about then, if i still have my starlet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Dunno why lol

Too many bloody hondas hahaha jokes.

All my mates got Hondas now and they trying to get me over onto them but i had a rag in my m8s yesterday and after driving a td04 gt it felt so slow and flat.

You prob seen him on CRX-UK names cool chip who had the big restoration 1 of the cleanest CRX's on there milano red with enkei wheels.

I will probably start going to TOA meets once I start driving the CRX. :)