• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oohhhhhh sexy sexy new wheels there Jim mate!!!!!!!!!

i couldnt help but take a few pics of this at JAE, its just so damn smart!!! as already said above, top of its class!!!!

p.s. im stealin ANOTHER one of your ideas, just a wee one this time...the colour coded cable ties, GENIUS idea!!! noticed these at JAE and thought 'my God, how simple and yet how original and effective!!!!' so off to argos i went...but they were outta stock! :lol::p:lol::p i shall be patient tho!!

keep up the awesome work Jim mate!!!!

Phil.

• 4 months later...

hahahahaha yeah i did kinda just demand an update!!!! just shows u tho, we never forget our old school members on here!!! esp when they're legends in their own right!!!

car is lookin super clean as always jim man!!!!! i freakin love this car!!!! everything about it is just so well thought out and smart and tidy!

its totally minted!!!!

keep it up jim man and keep us posted or i'll bully u some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a good new yr sir!

Phil.

cheers guys

well the seats are going in monday so ill add more pics then also im after a roll cage and some coil overs

just so people dont put there foot in it like mr phil, me and zara split up in august hence why i kinda vanished for a while.

Jim

yeah, i apologise for that again dude, i had no idea, i would doubt anyone on here did, sorry man!!!

lookin forward to seein pics of the seats fitted man!!!!! hell yeah!!!

Phil.

as i said on MSN dont worry about it mate

Jim

HOT DOG those are THE schnizzzzzzle Jim mate!!!!!

i might be really cheeky at JAE 08 and ask if i can sit in them because they look amazing!!!! as Lewis has said they look like they should have been there from the start!!!!

keep it up Jim dude!!

can i be nosey and ask wots next on your 'to do' list????????????

Phil.

well next is get my cams in as they are no good under me bed

then its clutch and light weight fly wheel

got to do some weight saving also,

after that im toying with some side skirts and a rear lip or getting coil overs

Jim