• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

things are good cheers mate how about urself? putting all my time into the CRX now and will be starting the new engine in the near future keeping it NA but awant to go very high reving

here are a few most recent pics after a clean last weekend

100_1218.jpg

100_1220.jpg

100_1222.jpg

100_1226.jpg

100_1233.jpg

100_1224.jpg

100_1238.jpg

100_1235.jpg

Jim

well new clutch and flywheel went in last night, not pushed it yet as gotta do a few steady miles first but can certainly notice the differance

100_1291.jpg

100_1293.jpg

100_1294.jpg

Oh and whilst there gettin that done, i couldnt resist having these, can fit them yet as gotta put integra type R rear arms on

100_1296.jpg

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
little update

Cusco Coil overs fitted

100_1306.jpg

100_1307.jpg

Are you stil adjusting the coilovers at this point? If you put the car down with the adjusting rings in that position, ie not on the spring, then the springs won't do anything? Or do the adjusting rings come up to just meet the spring when the car is put down on the ground? :lol:

Hmmm interesting, the way I did it (I have cusco coilies too) is just adjusted it so the spring was just held by the ring whilst it was jacked up for no preload on the springs, but i guess the proper way to do it for no preload is the way you've done it so the springs just rest on the rings after the car is lowered down.

I might have to go and play with mine as I'd like them just a little less firm.