Try This Drink Next Time Your Out On The Booze

Brought some back from Prague a few years back. It's lying in the home bar and occassionally some brave soul has a go at it. 70% proof I think.

If you caramelise it it ends up with more hallucinagenic properties - door handles on fire, little green men on the table, ugly birds looking good, etc.

No hang on that last one happens with beer too lol..

my mate has this problem when sober :)

Guys if you want to know what it tastes like think of Super Strength Listerine with an added kick!

I kid you f'ing not lol! Will leave you breathless drunk neat so not for chronic asthmatics :)

If you caramelise it it ends up with more hallucinagenic properties - door handles on fire, little green men on the table, ugly birds looking good, etc.

We'll have to call them (Van)'Goth Goggles' :p

Joz

i did absinthe once....never again haha, i was a ryt old mess that night.

however i did a shot last week that was even worse imo.

chille sambuca, the local pub makes the stuff itself, and whilst i was already pissed last thursday my welsh mate who can drink me under the table any night threw a round of these about. my fucking god, im not a big fan of hot food, so it knocked my socks off, I kindly asked everyone to get out of my way so i could exit the pub and throw up all over the road B) hahaha

then went back inside and drank the rest of my pint to cool me the hell down

that absinth stuff is bleeerrgghhh it reminds me of that heston blumenthal when he made that huge absinth jelly and it was all green and glowing and he put a dildo in the middle of it to make it wobble haha

i did absinthe once....never again haha, i was a ryt old mess that night.

however i did a shot last week that was even worse imo.

chille sambuca, the local pub makes the stuff itself, and whilst i was already pissed last thursday my welsh mate who can drink me under the table any night threw a round of these about. my fucking god, im not a big fan of hot food, so it knocked my socks off, I kindly asked everyone to get out of my way so i could exit the pub and throw up all over the road B) hahaha

then went back inside and drank the rest of my pint to cool me the hell down

I can just about deal with chilli sambuca haha Had it in Weather spoons once, Some seriously Hot Stuff lol

that absinth stuff is bleeerrgghhh it reminds me of that heston blumenthal when he made that huge absinth jelly and it was all green and glowing and he put a dildo in the middle of it to make it wobble haha

And i'm sorry what is this B) haha!!