im personally a big fan of tattoos and love tattoo'd women especailly! just wondered if people like em or hate em? :)

Just a bit of fun for all, post up your opinions and even pics of your own if you want! ;)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love them

only have one at the moment which is memory of my dad across my shoulders

getting a few more in the future tho

tattoo.jpg

Very kool mate :)

Ive got one on my arm which is just two chinese symbols and this is the start of my latest one in memory of my nan, got about 4 hours left to go yet:

IMG_0088.jpg

This pic was taken about 2 hours after a 2 hour session, before anyone says that the cross isnt straight thats how its meant to be lol

I love them they are so adictive.I've got a chinese style that starts on my right peck goes over my shoulder and sown quarter of my arm then I've got to nors stars either side of my stomach in memory of my nan and bamp.like them on birds but not on the arms looks to masculin for a girl.want more but the house and car come first

ive got a wicked idea for my sleeve that i want done, but i want to get the car sorted before i go spunking money on tats :)

i know, very expensive at £80 an hour

i can get cheaper than that lol but its alot of detail, so theres gunna be more hours lol

ive got a the picture in my head of how i want it to look, its just trying to put it onto paper to explain it to the tattoo guys, ive tried searching google for some inspiration for it but i cant seem to find anything that even closely resembles it so its gunna have to be a hit or miss thing really lol

i can get cheaper than that lol but its alot of detail, so theres gunna be more hours lol

ive got a the picture in my head of how i want it to look, its just trying to put it onto paper to explain it to the tattoo guys, ive tried searching google for some inspiration for it but i cant seem to find anything that even closely resembles it so its gunna have to be a hit or miss thing really lol

Really cant wait to get mine finished and get all the shading done etc etc you will defo be able to get it cheaper but if you pay peanuts you get monkeys :)

Try this website mate, best site for tattoos by far! http://www.bmezine.com/

ive got four at the minuite and having my latest designed at the minuite having a half chest piece which will extend over my shoulder dowm my arm to my elbow and half way down my back.will get some pics up when i have a final drawing.its going to take around 50 hours to finish lol.so you might say i lve them