The art of tattoos is something on a differnet level, and the work is awesome. I've dropped into WHSmith on a many occasions and picked up tattoo books/mags, and not bothered with car mags! Just wow - pure art!

But I just hate when faggots get tattoos put on, and can't wait to wear half cut tops, bottoms to think they're bad mans swinging their bodies around. Anyone can get a tat, but don't think it makes you bad. Not saying that to anyone on here, just in general. It must be here, in West Surrey where lads give it the old 'I've got a tat so must be ard'.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive never been one for tattoo's myself, like to keep a clean temple and all that, I use my creativity else where like on me cars and shit lol, however I can appreciate good tattoo's, oftenly watch miami ink etc.

but, im sorry, some tattoo's are just a frigin mess doodle my 4 year old cousin couldve drawn, and to walk around with that on your skin, as a part of you, just makes me cringe.

• 4 weeks later...

Right, lets get this thread moving again :-) Here's a picture of the artwork I had done a month or so ago by Adrian Pain at Thou Art (Sheffield)... definitely check them out on Facebook if you're thinking about some ink done :-)

IMG_8488.jpg

loving it Mrs B! ill get a pic up off my tattoo now it's finished!

Err, how rude! Why was I not shown this in the flesh at JAE?!? I know I whipped my ink out for a lot of people!

That tat is ace!

My sleeve ain't finished yet sat another 2hrs Monday and I think another 3hrs I'll be done

Ooooh, can't wait to see it. I did say never again but Adrian is amazing & I'll be going back after the wedding to have another one done ^_^

very Kool Lew mate, love the blue koi! im gonna be getting a half sleeve hopefuly when finances get sorted lol

Ok mrs B im sorry :) here is the finished thing litterally as it was finished.

post-1907-1284839928_thumb.jpg

And yes the cross is meant to be like that lol the cross is a design from a neckless and is memory of my nan

quite like tattoo's myself, but not so much for heavily tattoo'd women

am only 16 so cant legaly get one yet, was thinking that i quite liked the idea of getting this done

i like it as a t-shirt and thought it could be a nice tattoo

jdmt-shirt.jpg

i also like

fightertattoo.jpg

and this is one of my favorite pics so could have something like this done

studyaftvalqbacon.jpg

Nice Mrs B an i saw this in the flesh lol, anybody considering tattoos should do research into the tattoo an realise they are for life and you will be judged for them.

I have 2 half sleeves and would love to have gone full with them but i am sure any prospective employer would take a dim view of them, as it is i can wear a short sleeved shirt and you would not know they are there!!!!

Nice Mrs B an i saw this in the flesh lol, anybody considering tats shouls do research into the tattoo an realsie they are for life and you will be judged for them.

I have 2 half sleeves and would love to have gone full with them but i am sure any prospective employer would take a dim view of them, as it is i can wear a short sleeved shirt and you would not know they are there!!!!

I think we all saw a bit of Mrs B that weekend :) you're right there john with employers taking a dim view on then but as they are becoming more and more accepted employers are getting used to it more and more now which is good :D

i really really want one down my side but far to scared after fainting 3 times with my tiny one on my wrist lol :) if you get it numb does it hurt as much?

aww bless lol to be honest i dont know if they would numb it, grit ya teeth and bare the pain :D will be worth it in the end

i cant i forget to beathe and pass out lol ive got 4 flowers on my wrist, he did the outline of two petals and i was well and truly gone he had smelling salts and everything i still wouldnt come round but i really want another but its quiet big the one i want aswell :/

Nice Mrs B an i saw this in the flesh lol, anybody considering tattoos should do research into the tattoo an realise they are for life and you will be judged for them.

Cheers John. I definitely agree about doing your research as its something you're stuck with forever and there are some pretty crappy tattoo artists out there! I spent years toying with what I wanted and who I wanted to do it.

I think we all saw a bit of Mrs B that weekend :D you're right there john with employers taking a dim view on then but as they are becoming more and more accepted employers are getting used to it more and more now which is good :)

Quite a few people did see a bit of me that weekend but I'm not shy :D I'm very proud of my pictures!

i really really want one down my side but far to scared after fainting 3 times with my tiny one on my wrist lol :D if you get it numb does it hurt as much?

I was told that numbing cream can make the skin difficult to tattoo so I didn't use anything. Despite being worried about the pain, I think if you want it you'll grit your teeth and bear with it. Mine was 3 hours of work & I had it in one sitting despite the fact I always thought I had no pain threshold whatsoever!