What Should I Buy For My N/a

Im thinking of putting some money into my starlet, ive bought a celica and im thinking of keeping the starlet as a project car, what does everyone reckon would be some good mods to get? dont say 4efte because i cant afford the insurance(yet anyway :thumbsup: )

also what are your opinions on what mods i should make? this could be appearance exterior/interior etc

this is what shes looking like as most of you probably know already:

24607_410406600942_675630942_5566851_874430_n.jpg

cheers, Mark

Remix front would look smart as hell with silver! :thumbsup:

That and try out some performance mods for the N/A and take it on a few track days?

Geo is making a kit for the N/A's I believe, and theres also alot you can do cheap too, such as different injectors, throttle bodies etc.

why not get it ready to be used with 4efte as i take it that is the route you will go down at some point, as said above coileys brakes change the rear axles over roll cage. i would say get it handling as best as you can and braking well the when you are ready and can afford the insurance drop a 4efte in.

you could however start building your own engine to put in when money allows which would give you plenty of time to pay for it all.dont really see the point lashing out money on mods on an n/a if you intend going down the turbo route at some point :thumbsup: