Ramadan Mubarak!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We're not quite there yet, you'll know when you are as those f'ing adverts on telly get played one too many months early - nuisance

Jokes aside - you wouldn't believe it but I actually heard an advert for something for christmas on the radio a couple of days ago. :thumbsup:

2nd day and its harder than i thought. Fasting isnt a problem, im like the master of mind and body like Batman but its just getting home from Taravi at like 12, then waking up at half 3, going to sleep at 4.15 or so and up again at 8am for work :lol:

Jokes aside - you wouldn't believe it but I actually heard an advert for something for christmas on the radio a couple of days ago. :lol:

:o

A mate of mine saw one on the telly!!! Hope he was having me on

2nd day and its harder than i thought. Fasting isnt a problem, im like the master of mind and body like Batman but its just getting home from Taravi at like 12, then waking up at half 3, going to sleep at 4.15 or so and up again at 8am for work :lol:

I want this burger now, sounds like it's the shizzle lol

I've just been feeling really tired! 5 min hunger pans every few hours, but sooo drowsy in work :lol:

Asad I'm thinking Japfest should be fun :o

I eat so much shit at anytime of the day its unreal, think I should join you guys :lol:

All the best to you.

:o

Join the club:)

Also a good way to lose weight if you're a touch overweight :p (not directed at to Sparks, just in general)

the thing is you dont have to keep it on that day, but have to keep one later on..

again it goes according to your "school of thought"

as far as i know... but do plz confirm with your local imaam

Just eat a spicy kansas burgerr!!!!!!!! was lovely!! by the way everyone if u come manchester go to kansas n try a spicy chicken burger!!! :lol:

Haha you legend! Chicken sandwich special spicy with cheese!! mmm! Let me know if you go at sehri at you can get me one too n drop it off at my house :o

Are you guys fasting on Sunday (Japfest)? I heard you don't have to fast if your travelling. I haven't missed one since I was a kid but I'm not sure what to do about Sunday.

Due to fasting reasons Idrees i don't think I'll be bothering with Japfest unfortunately. Also, I personally feel a car show isn't enough of a valid reason to miss a fast, though you can make up for it after ramadan (don't know how many fasts represnt one, can be like for like e.g. one fast for one miss). Worth finding out

Haha you legend! Chicken sandwich special spicy with cheese!! mmm! Let me know if you go at sehri at you can get me one too n drop it off at my house :lol:

Haha joker! had to be done!!! is your car back on road?? not seen it for a wile! Pm me your number!

@Asad the wimi rd one closes late around 3/4 even 5, but i made it in time for the one on Kingsway near my house!!

Its true you dont have to fast when travelling but I`ll be fasting mate, its really upto you tho no one can make that decision. if you feel you cant make it through the day then dont keep one and make up for it after

Depending on when us lot meet ill be setting off after Fajar inshallah, ill bring some munchies too incase we dont get back home in time

Lol just gave the car a wash and the worlds quickest polish/wax hope it lasts till sunday just dont get quality weather these days :lol:

Yeaahhh i didnt know they stay open that late, defo get a spicy one with a hash brown n cheese hmmmmmmm :o

Asad

I'll just see on the day I suppose. I need to try one of these burgers when I'm next in Manchester. Where do you get them from?

How have you guys coped today? Mine has been ok, less than 30 minutes to go!

Haha joker! had to be done!!! is your car back on road?? not seen it for a wile! Pm me your number!

@Asad the wimi rd one closes late around 3/4 even 5, but i made it in time for the one on Kingsway near my house!!

Lol if it was back on road youde hear me burning up my pirellis round alma bends! You should come have a look at it at my garage, its in a state man :lol: but it should be ready in a couple of weeks inshallah. Ill pm u now.