thanks for the warm welcome guys!!! i am still trying to figure out where everything is on this forum....feel like a total noob heh!! can anyone tell me how i can get in touch with the admin team? cant seem to find a link anywhere although its supposed to be on the main page *scratching my head*....

sacha

wickedEP Racing

Welcome to UKSC Sacha :lol:

I'm part of the Admin team along with Nanglebadger & Sicaln however it is Enzo (Geo) who owns the site and deals exclusively with trading positions etc.

Thats what I'm assuming is your query which is totally fine. The best way to contact him is via pm username: Enzo

Its great to see you on here and we all hope you enjoy the site.

Regards

Joz

Welcome to UKSC Sacha :lol:

I'm part of the Admin team along with Nanglebadger & Sicaln however it is Enzo (Geo) who owns the site and deals exclusively with trading positions etc.

Thats what I'm assuming is your query which is totally fine. The best way to contact him is via pm username: Enzo

Its great to see you on here and we all hope you enjoy the site.

Regards

Joz

thank you Joz, i already tried pm'in enzo, but have had no reply...maybe my pm didnt go through as i am still getting used to this site..i will try again. thank again!!

sacha

wickedEP Racing

He does get a lot of pm traffic so to speak and is often away the site from time to time.

But I assure you he will get back to you as soon as he is back online.

Thanks for being patient :lol:

Regards

Joz