• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know believe me i want rid of them more than anybody but its got as you noticed an fmic a HKS induction kit it also has an hks dump valve, greddy turbo timer an upgraded manifold from fensport i honestly dont know what kind came with car,and a timax full system. put it this way it fookin flys.

front c.v joint is givin me grief but gettin that fixed shortly

No not that on the third photo down below the vent that is below the turbo gauge the switch says pole the 2 mode turbo button is on the other side above the stereo.

No not that on the third photo down below the vent that is below the turbo gauge the switch says pole the 2 mode turbo button is on the other side above the stereo.

its next to the fog light switch

Yeah when my cousin first got his GT (same year as urs), it had a little blue switch near this steering wheel. he found out it was also for the turbo mode. Or maybe it was a little mod the previous owner carried out lol...

My guess on the "pole" issue is that it is a parking aid,

we've got a starlet import at work with one fitted,

there is a device similar to an electric aerial with a little light on it fitted to the nearside of the front bumper,

press up on the pole switch when parking and it raises and the light comes on, press down and the light goes out and it retracts,

so that bad drivers can see where the corner of thier car is <_<

guessing the pole has been removed on yours :)

Dave

Update : Just looked again and noticed the pole is still fitted, IM SUPERMAN !!! ;) :wub:

Dave

POLE.jpg

is that front splitter only on the early gt's ? or is it available seperatly? i want one for my gt

Dave

Early splitter is on the early GT's, i may be able to get hold of the splitter for you though, because my cousins got a fucked up bumper but splitters ok i think. i'll pm you once i found out <_<

Also well spotted with that sensor thing lol!!