• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

AYE mate she fare shifts, had some fun with an m3 this mornin and guess who came out on top was well chuffed.fair play he should have scumped me but dont know what happened may have slowed towards end didn't want to damage his shiny beemer

• 2 months later...

alright people changed the wheels today and finally got rid of those venoms (please no applause needed) LOL.there wheels i have had for a while but i sold them to my brother and i've got them back there not to bad but better than venoms,10 points to the person who tells me what they are.colswheels1.jpg

colswheels2.jpg

S5000109.jpg

spot on starletno1fan was pretty easy though dont see any starlets with alessios so.

well graeme mate i got from a guy in fife the town name begins with an L can't honestly remeber the name so could be possible mate.

• 1 month later...

little photo update folks took these from the girlfriends room which is a loft conversion.was done on ma mobile but the car still looks good though.

cc2.jpg

cc1.jpg

this one was taking from my brothers new flat.

cc3.jpg

will take better photos with the girlfriends digi camera as those dont do it justice from this angle.

• 1 year later...

Thought it about time to update this as i aint done it in ages.As most of you know the gt has been off the road due to a rebuild and forging it ;) .the engine is now finally out here is the progress.

engine out

enginebay.jpg

engine wrapped up

enginewrappedup.jpg

here is some of the parts i have aquired for it so far

greddy emanage

greddyemanage.jpg

external wastegate

extwastegate.jpg

GT spec hybrid ct9

GTspecct9hybrid.jpg

HKS actuator

hksactuator.jpg

Speedvision 330 injectors

speedvision330injectors.jpg

Autobahn manifold

autobahnmanifold.jpg

Blitz 2 bar boost gauge

Blitz2barboostgauge.jpg

samco fm relocation pipes

samcofmturborelocationpipes.jpg

got my money for the forges sitting waiting so the traders on here will be getting some pm's in the next week.

more goodies to come in coming weeks stay tuned.

don't know will probably crank it to 1.3 not heard of how much maximum boost the hybrids can handle will wait and see nearer the time in all honesty i'm happy with reachin 220-230 horses thats the aim for it.

• 2 weeks later...

ok peeps heres some of my recent progress on my forge build.

S5000271.jpg

S5000270.jpg

S5000272.jpg

this next pic i have outlined a slight problem we're having, the oil pump pulley and crank pulley in this pic have some sort of alloy plate at the back of them that goes over the crank and it seems to be stopping us lifting the crank out any ideas welcome.as the other side (gearbox side)has a similar plate going over the crankshaft oil seal it has four bolts and came off easily and that side of the crank is lifting out with no problems.

edit.jpg

S5000274.jpg

S5000275.jpg