Muddyells starlet

Right sorry guys i am a little bit late posting pics up as i have alreary made a start but never mind :unsure:

I have changed the front plate to a square one

Put paseo alloys on

clear front idicators

Pipercross induction kit

fiberglass doors builds

MTX sub

Jvc head unit

de-bumpstripped

Starletfront.jpg

Starlet1.jpg

Number-plate.jpg

Headunit.jpg

Doorbuilds.jpg

Clearlights.jpg

DoorCards11.jpg

Sub2.jpg

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea fair play he is awesome with fiberglass

I am gonna be having a fiberglass install as soon as i get a decent amp from somewhere to show off ;)

I am defo gonna get thise silvertec bulbs and was thinkin of spraying the grey surrounds for the indicators black along with bits of the actually head light as i am do the whole car black and red. Will look eeeeeevvvilll <_<

I also need to take the grill out of the front bumber and replace it with black mesh

• 1 month later...

i am prob gonna get the alloys refurbed or get white compos and get some coilovers i think

Done for exterior work then i think lol i might end up puttin i megane or ibiza splitter on.

I am gonna get grey bucket seats and retrim rear seats grey

after that i dont know

Engine mods prob

no mate i had the grille done in a body shop while it was in there havin a big sratch on passengers side fixed up

I just need to get some mesh for it now

Oh and thanks lol i didnt think it was too nad either considerin i never sprayed before :lol:

not too sure about the compos because it has already been done but i am tempted to have the ones i have ont here sprayed either black or white.

Compos is bound to have been done before but i dun think mine would have been done white or black before :lol:

Anyone have any coilys they wanna sell me :lol:

I just schecked out that front grille on the other car mate, looks awesome fair play.

How hard was it to debadge because i heard there are 2 small holes behind badge which is what is puttin me off rippin them off :lol: