Muddyells starlet

Well as i said the other day lol i cleaned the car once again and fair play it made me just look at it and smile :o:lol:

i thought it was shiny before when i cleaned it but because the sun was out this time it made it look extra shiny......even impressed me :p:lol:

oh yea and as i mentioned in an earlier post i sprayed my interior bits with a few more coats of laquer to give them a glossy look, i took some pics for you all to see and of course some more pics of the car clean

Glossy interior

100_0680.jpg

100_0679.jpg

100_0678.jpg

Oh yea i also bought myself some TRD badges and debadged the side of the car

I was fed up of people askin what the lil S was for inderneath side repeator :)

100_0681.jpg

Before

100_0682.jpg

After

100_0683.jpg

TRD Badge

100_0685.jpg

100_0684.jpg

And finally the pics you all be waitin for :p .............clean car :o:p

100_0677.jpg

100_0673.jpg

100_0675.jpg

100_0674.jpg

100_0676.jpg

And while i was doin all this i thought i would give the calipers a lick of paint

100_0671.jpg

All i need now is clear side repeators and all will be virtually done for the exterior work :):o

Comments please guys

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers enzo lol yea i am good like tha..........keeps people interested :p

yea thanks ollie i know red starlets rule lmao

where about in bristol are you from mate? fancy comin along for photoshoot somewhere

always wanted a photoshoot with a few starlets :)

defffoo mate!!! 2 red starbos wat a beautiful photo shoot. i got quite abit to go on will be fitted on wednesday and i need to fibreglass my front bumper and sort out a mesh but after that she will be ready for a shoot. i live in whitchurch mate what about you?

Ollie

defffoo mate!!! 2 red starbos wat a beautiful photo shoot. i got quite abit to go on will be fitted on wednesday and i need to fibreglass my front bumper and sort out a mesh but after that she will be ready for a shoot. i live in whitchurch mate what about you?

Ollie

I dont live in bristol mate but i thought maybe a small drive to somewhere to meet in middle, find somewhere for photoshoot and hey presto...2 red starlets in all thier glory :)

Looks great, I see you've got the same attitude to tax placement as I've had to adopt! :)

How did you get the clock out? Also have you consider painting the binnacle around the dials to match the other bit you've painted?

what ya mean mate?

The clock just unclips

Yea i was thinkin about doin the binnacle but couldnt get dials out. the clips on the back are a twat to get off

anyone got any tips on how to get clips off

I could do with takin them out because i want white dials and paint binnacle and also will be able to get to wires to connect tacho

Liking it mate, it needs a nice steering wheels in there just like our SR does!!

I'll be spraying all them interior panels in ours again, they're already a creamy white but i'm planning on going over them in super white!

Nice work, looking shiny too! Red callipers are cool :) I've done ours red yonks ago which ALSO need doing again now!!

i dun think i am gonna change the steering wheel to be honest mate

everyone that has seen the car has told me not to change it because it makes a change from the horrible 4 spoke thing that most people get in thier toyotas lol

next on the list is to mesh the front and stick the other TRD badge to it and then paint wheels black :):p

I mean it looks wedge in at the side (the sticky pads gave you pin the green one so it's wedged under the pillar trim)

To remove the Binnacle I'd remove the whole cluster, which you'll need to do anyway to change the dials look here last post

Sorry mate that first line has baffled me lol

I tried to unclip those things but they are a proper twat fair play

Only thing i gained from trying to do it was a few cuts on my hands :p:p:p:lol:

I also tried reachin up from underneathbut that didnt work either :(

Well as you all know i was in desperate need to mesh my front grille and yesterday i managed to get round to it

Luckily i had it done for free aswell as my mate was taking it off a bumper he is puttin on his car and said it was only gonna go in bin so i can just have it :D:p

Saved me about £40 anyway B)

Heres the piccies guys

Starlet11.jpg

Starlet12.jpg

Starlet10.jpg

I also managed to get hold of a pic of my car as it was standard

It even has the L plate aswell :)

StarletStandard.jpg

Also once we were done we decided we would give the cars a quick wash and go for a little photoshoot

So here the pics

DSC01029.jpg

DSC01030.jpg

DSC01031.jpg

DSC01033.jpg

DSC01034.jpg

DSC01035.jpg

DSC01036.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

DSC01040.jpg

comments welcome guys B)

Noice! :D

Amazingly shiny as per usual, what I like to see :p

Seeing that photo of your car as standard really puts into perspective just how far your car has come already.

Keep up the good work man B)

Yep mate will be very rare that you wil see my car not shiny :)

Yea i was thinkin just the same thing when i saw the pics myself

I cant believe how much its come along and i have only owned the car since beginin of august 2006