That's exactly what I was gona ask?

I'm sure this will look good once modded but tbh I ain't a fan of these at all!

lol the front indicators are slightly insecure, the car is a bit tacky all the way round but it dont bother me as its my run around and it get abuse daily...lol i have 2 options to do with the carat.

Option 1 leave it looking as it is with a 4efte (Slag look)

Option 2 Full Glanza facelift with 4efte and then fully resprayed

When the time comes to modify i will decide then but for now the car is awesome. :)

moved to owners 4 paw ep section,

nice man, this might be the second carat on the forum. i vote for option one. it will look the tits slammed.

il see if i can find any pics of the slammed zep racing carat. it looks amazing.

Welcome Back Man, Rollin in the carat yO ^_^

Nothing atm as i have a ongoing project on a honda crx, but once that is complete i will get started on this with turbo'ing it :D:)

Get on with this project youve been 'Ongoing' With the CRX for ages, You got the B18 in there yet or what? lol

Whats happening Nino? The CRX is project for LIFE so i'l always be doing something to it...lol B18 should be in hopefully and should be getting my car back next week, he has had it for nearly a year now, cant wait to drive a car with some power...lol

Is your GT ready for the crx yea???? ^_^

Whats happening Nino? The CRX is project for LIFE so i'l always be doing something to it...lol B18 should be in hopefully and should be getting my car back next week, he has had it for nearly a year now, cant wait to drive a car with some power...lol

Is your GT ready for the crx yea???? :)

Fuck all man, ye been a while with the crx should have done the conversion yourself :D

B18 is CT9 Power Man, Course my cars ready Lol ^_^

Put the CRX on the back burner blatantly!

Get this slammed n back on those Toms wheels mate!

Looking forward to seeing how this goes, i recon keep it sleeper style aswell :lol:

Cant do that to the crx, one of my favorite cars of all time, i gave the car in for some engine work last year and still not recieved it back yet, but once i do it will be immense :D, Aiming for 13 second flat quater miles, not bad for a N/A car :D

The carat will be getting treated once i can start saving up a bit of money, spent too much on the crx.

the floor pan is slightly different but i think slight modification is all thats needed. charlie has put some ep82 seats in his. there might be a possiblilty of it being a straight swap but im not sure.

• 10 months later...

Based on where you live...........either a job for yourself or a trip to gb motorsport in scotland tbh, easy enough swap to do though. Just full glanza engine loom, fuse box ect, glanza ecu, and 4efte engine job done :)