toyota auris sr :wacko: . picked it up yesterday

P1010003-4.jpg

P1010005-4.jpg

P1010004-3.jpg

all good apart from i noticed this

P1010001-4.jpg

P1010002-3.jpg

almost positive it wasnt there when i looked round the car both times as i noticed it pretty quick walkin past it last night. also it got the supaguard coatin done and the scuff doesnt look like its had any coating over it. so gonna go back to toyota tomorrow and ask if they have a record of any damage to the vehicle plus it was never pointed out to me if there was.

see how i get on. will be majorly unpleased if they try to blame me lol.

yeh i read alot of reviews etc first and the petrol seemed the better choice. sooo glad i never bot a diesel now tho. would have died to come on here for g to say that the headgaskets gonna die lol. meh powersteerin ill just have to go to the gym when it stops working haha.

x2 saw my first modified one last night in glasgow, was white funnely enough

lowered with some big rims. looked luvly.

enjoy that man

White is the new balck they look awsome!

Not a bad looking motor mate :(

• 3 months later...

thanks bud. already started collecting for my next ep :( this will be the daily while i get a major project underway in time to come :(

i hit a kerb when it was super snowy tho so now have a wee scrape in one of the wheels so im thinkin powdercoated black :( maybe get someone to photoshop first haha

edited to say how old i feel that your grandad has one haha.

hahaha, it seemed like an old man sort of car when i saw the crappy dealer photos of it (its an ex demo), but when it came down my street for him to show me i was gobsmacked!!!!

it is a very very nice motor thats wasted on my grandad, he bought it as a run about :) he did not know it had alloys or an ipod connector till a week or two ago!!!!!

in about 5-6 years time it will be 6.5 years old with no more than 35thou on it and he'll probably want to give up driving and either me or my mum will be given it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks bud. already started collecting for my next ep ;) this will be the daily while i get a major project underway in time to come :)

i hit a kerb when it was super snowy tho so now have a wee scrape in one of the wheels so im thinkin powdercoated black ;) maybe get someone to photoshop first haha

Dude you car is navy blue! DO NOT POWDERCOAT BLACK :p

Personally id powdercoat them white. White wheels on blue cars works a treat