Been watching this on ebay for a few days:

TTE Exhasut

I was going to bid on it nearer the auction end, was thinking maybe £100 at the most. I know these exhausts are very rare nowadays, but is this not a rediculous price? Or am I just behind with the times these days?

How much would you guys say they are worth?

Watsi

Yeah I've heard they're wild for rusting, heard of a few guys having to get them welded. I was looking at a standard Glanza backbox tonight, it seems to be a direct fit to an N/A, gonna buy it of my mate if the price is right.

Can anyone confirm that it fits dircetly? Certainly looks that way :thumbsup:

Thanks,

Watsi

i wouldnt pay £100 for it about £30-40 seems right for something that might last a couple of months most sellers dont even show a pic of the back where the pipe comes into it which as above is the main bit.

could try a TRD one off a glanza bit rare tho......N/A-glanza have the same hangers the GT has different hangers can be modded to fit either way

I'm back in my EP91 5E N/A now mate, my GT is in retirement until I finish my last year of uni, just basically looking a backbox that is a standard fit to the N/A without any welding or anything, that looks better than the standard one (looks pure dung). Don't even really care if its that loud, just thought that a TTE would have been a natural choice, but not at that price :thumbsup:

Will see if the Glanza one fits, hangers are definately the same, just to see if it connects correctly to the standard N/A system.

Watsi

Fucking hell thats beyond!!! You could almost get a custom cat back system for that much :)

We paid £80 for ours but its mint. Not even on the car yet had it about a year :)