Oil Filter Removal Wrench Cup

The one I have from TM.

A screw driver is a nasty old job. I remember doing my first ever service to the V with a screw driver. the bastard didn't want to budge as it was superglued on! But ever since they've been easy as they need to be nipped and not torqued. One off Daves site should suffice

http://www.tm-developments.com/index.php?m...products_id=245

use a screwdriver lol

tbh this was my old way of doing it, then got a cup off dave, makes an easy job a 5 minute job, sooo much easier.

I also changed a filter on my mates V just recently and he still has aircon, would be impossible without this cup, ude have to tear loads of shit off to get at it

I tried the screwdriver method last time and that was a fail lol, the thing didn't really move! :S

Then used a chain tool and EVENTUALLY got it off!

i undid mine by hand! rarghh! lol

Beast! Haha

because its na you should be able to get an ordinary chain in there, and from the top also.if not use a screw driver if you cant get one off within five minuites there must be something wrong with you lol

I'm not servicing an N/A B)

Thanks for the advice guys, TMD it is! :thumbsup:

Thanks man! I'm gonna buy one anyway but I think they're cheaper on Ebay, any chance you could check the diameter and number of flutes for me so I could order one? :)

Where and for how much did you get it?

why do you need one of these.

just call apon the powers of castle gray skull and go HEman on the wee basterd

it doesnt need to be that tight either screw it on with one hand till its tight then use both hands to nip it up tight