Car Paintjob Question

Basically im aquiring extra parts an respraying them ready for a full matte black paint job, what im not sure about is whether i should be laquering parts, would this effect the 'matte' effect, any info as to whether i should or shouldnt would help, also an alternate product if their is.

Cheers

Ross

eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wrong.

wrong

wrong

wrong

WRONG

you're all wrong folks.

and you know how i know???? Alan-e's matte black GT, the "Asbo GT" as its known, is obviously matte black...and how did he achieve said matte look?? why, simples of course! underneath it is the exact same black paint as all shiny black quadlights, however the LACQUER he has used is a matte effect lacquer, thereby giving the matte effect.

not often i answer a question in the tech section hehehe!

Phil.

ok as a panel beater and painter if you want a gud matte black finish you first hav to get all of your panels smooth and a looking beacuse matte panit is flat it will show every single dent in your car dont know wat this matte effect is u guys are talking about just go to your nearest car paint shop and ask for satin black and if u want you could pearal pigmints in with the paint and it will make it more appealing lol if you want i can send u a step by step guide o how to respray car if u want ?